Frank Mir vs. Antonio Silva moved to Feb. 22 following Glover Teixeira knee injury

Cormier should step up...

If he beat the shit out of Rashad, he will be right back at title contention... maybe one fight close to another TS

If shogun was the type of guy who stays in shape, it would be a good replacement...

Some MW could replace...

Time is Now...that we continue getting injured and cancel main events

Glover dodged huge bullet here, Rashad would wrestlefuck him just like Davis did.

If shogun was the type of guy who stays in shape, it would be a good replacement...

Some MW could replace...

To what? To watch him being outwrestled and maybe anaconda choked and everyone says that he's done?

No thanks.

This fight is going to be more exciting than watching Rashad laying on Glover for 25 minutes. I see Mir taking this from TRTlessBigfoot. Imagine him cranking a kimura on that weird arm. But Mir is Mir, you never know, maybe he gets dropped by a half assed shot, takes two punches and the ref jumps in.

Don't jinx it.

someone says it in every damned injury related thread :D way too late to worry about jinxes, although the running joke of sherdoggers abusing anyone who predicts injuries can definitely be funny.

Motherfucking injury bug.

A3_Irp2CQAAorjd.jpg

This fight is going to be more exciting than watching Rashad laying on Glover for 25 minutes. I see Mir taking this from TRTlessBigfoot. Imagine him cranking a kimura on that weird arm. But Mir is Mir, you never know, maybe he gets dropped by a half assed shot, takes two punches and the ref jumps in.
Honestly i thought arlovski was gunna get smashed by BF but we all saw what happened there

Hoping for a Mir win which may happen since TRT-less Bigfoot did terrible in his last fight over an opponent he once defeated

Looks like it will be the main event.

Well, Silva by first round TKO.

Brazil doesn't allow TRT so there isn't anything fishy about that.

Not what I was talking about in the slightest, but sure if you want to go there they allowed former steroid users to get exemptions to take it with them....it was only after the Nevada ban (and ironically after their poster boy failed a drug test they didn't give) that they don't allow it.

I'm talking about the UFN 51 debacle with Piotr Hallman, and then more recently Chad Macias indicating they flat out lied about testing at UFC 179.

Clearly this new overseeing entity is shotty at best, and there is serious cause for concern about now allowing 2 former TRT users to go fight there.

They should have just fed Evans Brawldonado.

Shame that card with Evans and Glover on top was pretty damn solid. Mir and Bigfoot is fine, just isn't as big a deal. Lessens the card a bit, still solid just no big fight feel to end it.

Does someone think that this fight will hit the ground? I would love to see that.

Back