Frank Mir telling it like it is with the Khabib/ Conor fight

It wouldn't be a Conor fight without Frank Mir spewing some nonsense about how Conor is going to lose and being proven wrong again. Thanks for the good luck Frank!
Frank just telling it like it is man. Sorry

I still can’t believe mir decided to brawl with fedor

Iaquinta is as tough as they come. Was nervous as hell when he came in to fight Khabib late notice because while most people thought it would be a walk in the park for Khabib (which it was crazy enough), I along with a few others here knew just how underrated and dangerous Raging Al is. He is legit.

LOL? That is a shameful attempt at trying to legitimize Khabib's win. Al fresh off selling homes for the past two years, and coming in on short-notice has beaten who exactly to give you such striking fear?

I mean Al is no slouch when you put him against a guy outside of the top 10, but to pretend he was ever a threat to Khabib is absolutely ludicrous.

It’s amazing how clueless some fighters are. Frank got hammer fisted a few times too many

LOL? That is a shameful attempt at trying to legitimize Khabib's win. Al fresh off selling homes for the past two years, and coming in on short-notice has beaten who exactly to give you such striking fear?

I mean Al is no slouch when you put him against a guy outside of the top 10, but to pretend he was ever a threat to Khabib is absolutely ludicrous.
You realize Iaquinta was scheduled to fight on that card before they fed him to Khabib right?

This guy knows nothing about MMA<45>

He’s not lying...

Khabib is going to beat the fucking dog shit out of Conor...

Conor fans that night...
giphy.gif

Al has nasty power in his hands. He is legitimately the only guy I know of to flat out starch Diego Sanchez. Out cold.

Add to that, he has very high level wrestling and TDD.

Add to that, as Dana White and Joe Rogan have said, he is truly crazy/insane/nuts.

This isn't some monumental revelation on Mir's part, most people are aware Conor's path to victory is very narrow in this fight. Conor's grappling is weak, he's not a great kicker, his cardio is lacking and he has trouble once he's taken down. Conor can still win obviously but Khabib should be the favorite.

I still can’t believe mir decided to brawl with fedor

He didn't have a choice. He couldn't hold Fedor against the cage like he game planned for and talked about before the fight. He got thrown like a child and would have been pounded out on the ground. Fedor comes after you standing, so you have to fight him. Win or lose, Fedor is going to make it a fight these days.

Frank Mir spends the better part of his time commentating ACB events. He is watching these Chechen Dagestani Russian sambo fighters all the time.
He knows Khabib is a stock prototype of this style and that guys like Conor have absolutely no answer for him.

They called chad money shot because he didn’t bust a nut for 2 months while in training camp, then after the fight it looked like someone dumped a cup of Greek yogurt on his girlfriends head

So what? Iaquinta had a training camp and so did Khabib for different fighters. They were both at the same disadvantage.

To think they were at the same disadvantage is idiotic. Training camp isn't just about staying in shape, it's about planning for your opponent. When your opponent naturally beats your ass, you're at a disadvantage. Stylistic counters always have an advantage when not having a camp. That's why Bisping knocked Rockhold stiff the second time but was cleanly choked out the first.

Mir is absolutely right when he says Iaquinta is a better wrestler/more well rounded than Conor.

Dude stuff 7/8 td's from Kevin Lee ffs

Conor fans are delusional

He also took that fight on short notice

Lol....ok.

I suggest Khabib gets the fight to the ground as soon as possible.

If he shows up.
Stop thinking so negatively! MMA needs this fight! I’m not worried about Conor, he always shows up, and I doubt khabib misses weight for the biggest fight of his life... he just better not get injured in the next 6 weeks

Back