Frank Mir teaching his kids to box

Have you seen his past 2 fights? His standup has looked much better since he started training with Angelo Reyes and switched to orthodox (hence my WBC Mir joke). There are still flaws of course, but he's improved significantly.

Admittedly no. That could be in part due to my prejudice of Mir. He never impressed me so I didn't make the effort to watch his recent fights. I guess I will have to watch his last fight and re-evaluate my Mir attitudes.

He's currently training alongside Ana Julaton under the instruction of Angelo Reyes. Here's a video of him working with both of them before his most recent fight against Duffee:

Thanks guy!

He gets fighting, he just cannot function when hit.

To be fair he's a hell of a lot better in that regard than he used to be. It's not great but I wouldn't group him with Overeem and Arlovski anymore.

Frank Mir on his duffee fight (actually talking about the combos that led to finish)...also talking about ATP energy system hehe

Knowing how to box changes lives.

Here's a new vid of Mir doing boxing workout. WBC Mir is the hottest thing right now.

[YT]Ktpm4D1w1N8[/YT]

Awesome

I know it shouldn't be a big deal but not many fathers take time to teach their kids a craft or just be there with them regardless

The kids may never be fighters but they will remember these times forever

These kids won't take shit from anyone in high school ;)

the girl has some good punches!

Back