Frank Mir shuts down WWE haters: You know Bruce Lee didn’t do any real fights, right?

Sounds like he has that horseshoe up his ass again.

I like how Mir has narrowed the definition of "fake" to just mean "no one can get hurt". As opposed to the way everyone who uses the word in the context of WWE understands it:

It's fake because the winner of the "fight" is determined in advance and every sequence of the "fight" is choreographed.

Bruce fought all the time in what people call smokers. Just because it's not on TV, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Talk to people that actually knew him.

The horseshoe removal performed by a WWE guy looked very real, despite him not knowing the names of the details of the intricacies of manoeuvres.

Then CM came along and it was fake again.

Pro Wrestling lifestyle and the demands on your body don't lead to an extended life expectancy. A lot of injuries. pain killers, lonely nights on the road and a demand on your physical appearance/shape (hence roids) have led to startling results for these athletes and they are athletes. .

I've been saying it since '03. No one has ever seen Bruce Lee actually fight. So to say Bruce Lee could beat this guy and that guy is ludicrous. We don't even know how he reacted to actually getting punched.

At least JCVD actually has real kickboxing fights from before he was an actor that people can actually watch.

"Wrestling is fake" is a infuriating comment.

No shit. Will you remind me to breathe in a couple seconds too?

Frank posturing for a phone call from WWE confirmed

<VinceCa$h>
Imagine the angle though, Brock is the current universal champion in wwe, set to defend at wrestlemania. Middle of his title defense mir jumps the barricade, chokes lesnar out when the ref is out or not paying attention for his opponent to pick up the win and strap. Blood feud is set. Then just market mirs bone snapping ability as a legit threat and voila you got a ppv headliner. Highly doubt they'd put Mir over in the actual match, but he'd make some dolla bills.

Bruce Lee would have knocked frank out.

Frank is why i started watching mma but i try to avoid listening to him speak anymore. Same with Rockhold.

Last edited:
Bruce Lee was a wimp, who beat up other wimps.

WWE is for little kids they need to find new Andre The Giant

Bruce fought all the time in what people call smokers. Just because it's not on TV, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Talk to people that actually knew him.

Proof or it didnt happen.

Back