Frank Mir not happy fighting Arlovski, talks his chin, Browne, Overeem & breaks down

busterwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Mir is so well spoken. They should really use him over Cruz on the Fox shows. I like his chances in this fight, though its a fight where both guys have had similar road to get back at least in title contention. I say Mir gets the sub.

hard to get motivated to fight someone you like and have trained with

Mir is so well spoken. They should really use him over Cruz on the Fox shows. I like his chances in this fight, though its a fight where both guys have had similar road to get back at least in title contention. I say Mir gets the sub.

replace cruz? u tryin to take the food off his table or what? dude can't fight, least they could do is pay him to talk about fighting.

his brain seems in good shape; i'm a little bit surprised considering all the damage he has taken

Frank is a cool guy. Interesting, intelligent and well spoken. We need to see more of him.

Mir has grown on me. I like how he's respectful towards the people he fights. Let him replace daunting Bisping. Maybe not too wise to give out all that info about gameplans lol. AA is going to shut his lights out btw.

Last edited:
Oh man, he loves the sound of his own voice. Some answers would be great if they would be a bit shorter

Mir could be the worst fighter ever, and I'd still listen to an interview with him.

War Mir and AA love them both. Gonna be a tough fight to watch

Lol Cruz is terrible on TV

Dude can't stop stumbling his words, Mir is much much better.

I love both of these guys, this is going to be a hard fight for me too, to watch, who do I root for??

Talk about the gift of gab--dude has it. However, I'm still cheering for AA.

I think Arlovski takes this, he has his hands working for him again and Franky doesn't have the best defense. Also he has trouble getting most fights to the ground. Clinch is an X-factor for me in this one though, if Frank really pushes the pace (which I have yet to truly see) I could see him getting some scrambles and ending up where he wants it.

Very well spoken indeed. Hard not to like him.

Interview with Frank Mir

Reporter asks a question
Frank talks for 15 minutes

Mir has always been articulate. He would have made a hell of a heel in WWE.

Back