Media Frank Mir Meets Uber Slap Guy

How would The Crazy Hawaiian do in the Octagon

• Total voters
He did a lot of damage though, you can see at the end.

Wolverine is apparently a former MMA fighter, I've been trying to find out his name, but all I can find is a short clip at the 2 minute mark of this video...

Anyone recognise him...?

I still want to know who this guy is...

Screenshot_20210420-135012_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-135017_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-135021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Someone here knows who he is, I am certain.

Disappointed in all you !!

The most amazing thing has yet to be discussed

why is her foot twisted sideways and her leg straight

Screenshot_20210420-070355~2.png

<RomeroSalute>

I still want to know who this guy is...

View attachment 848700

View attachment 848699

View attachment 848698

Someone here knows who he is, I am certain.
FOUND HIM!!!

Very underwhelming.

His bame is Ron Bata, 0-0 pro, 6-6 amateur according to tapology, with only one win via TKO, although clearly he didnt consider slapping his opponent.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/44986-ron-bata-the-wolverine

Here is an assumed made up card for him

Ron_Bata.jpg

Fuck knows who he fought^^^

His entire fight vs "Archaic Death"

Man can slap.

It’s a lawless game. The only difference I’ve seen is that most guys throw slaps while one or two of the main guys just throw palm strikes.
Looks like the guys that are good are pankration fighters. Like wtf, how can they not tell the difference? If you are KOing dudes by slapping, it’s a fucking cross palm strike, not a fucking slap. Those things are so stupid and the people that do them are fucking stupid.

How can he slap?

Lol, thanks for that little rabbit hole. Had never seent that before and I found it really funny. Something about Indian accents, was really funny. His first “How can she slap” was so full of anger and rage. Then at the end he’s crying like “how can she slap, sir”. In his defense thought like 20 dudes jumped after that, which was also kinda fucked up. I mean it’s not like he beat her up, he just gave her a little something to think about next time she thinks about slapping somebody unprovoked. I really felt bad for the guy at the end when he was crying, like wtf kind of psychological trauma are they inflicting on these people. Then I remember that I don’t really give a shit and it was hilarious. Thanks tho for all that.

Lol, thanks for that little rabbit hole. Had never seent that before and I found it really funny. Something about Indian accents, was really funny. His first “How can she slap” was so full of anger and rage. Then at the end he’s crying like “how can she slap, sir”. In his defense thought like 20 dudes jumped after that, which was also kinda fucked up. I mean it’s not like he beat her up, he just gave her a little something to think about next time she thinks about slapping somebody unprovoked. I really felt bad for the guy at the end when he was crying, like wtf kind of psychological trauma are they inflicting on these people. Then I remember that I don’t really give a shit and it was hilarious. Thanks tho for all that.
I think homedude is doing alright nowadays lol
https://www.instagram.com/ravi.bhatia/

"HOW CAN SHE SLAP" is peak internet, dude... The stuff of legend.

She deserved it too.

<Fedor23>

"HOW CAN SHE SLAP" is peak internet, dude... The stuff of legend.

She deserved it too.

<Fedor23>
Never heard of it bro. Video looked 1985 but it was India, so it was like 6 years ago lol. But anyway I’m not even a Kenny Florian type of moms basement equal rights guy. I don’t think it’s really ever right to hit a woman, but that guy was completely justified in his defense. If a woman is gonna come at you whilst you are being passive in the conversation, then physically assault you, damn man. Some people are just wired to react. You gonna hit a mf you better be prepared to brawl man. That’s how it is where I’m from no matter who you are. but I don’t condone hitting women. That wasn’t really a hit tho, it was more a like fuck you, back the fuck up off me. He wasn’t trying to hurt her, just let her know she stepped over the bounds of normal behavior.

Back