Media Frank Mir Meets Uber Slap Guy

How would The Crazy Hawaiian do in the Octagon

• Total voters
What a weird premise for a game show. Let’s get some cunt to act cunty to people and see how long it takes before one belts her lmao
From what I have read she isn't supposed to touch anyone which explains his reaction.

Not my thing but watched a lil.

I fear for their cervicals.

with so little rules i am amazed he can break so many doing something elementary like slapping another guy in the face.

Not my thing but watched a lil.

I fear for their cervicals.
That shit certainly won't make you any smarter, but it sure seems less complicated to train than MMA.

The size of that Hawaiian... Mercy.

usZRR.jpg

375lbs of hard-headed fury.

Super HW division, anyone?

<{UberTS}><{UberTS}><{UberTS}>

This yank slappers are soft.

Get that Russian champ, Big Top or whatever his name is in there. He'd murdered both those clowns with one slap each.

UFC champ with 6 months of tdd. UFC HW are ducking top slappers and strongmen with this artificial weight limit. What are we doing here? Is this a heavyweight division or some sissy weight cutting contest? Feed him to 450lbs Julius Maddox.

tumblr_pmfv6qI47p1w4334jo2_500.png
That slob would KO himself after 30 seconds just to avoid a heart attack if he had to walk in a circle around the octagon.

ANyone else think that slap box contest was fake? It looked very fake to me the whole thing.

UFC just need to remove 265 cap and get it over and done with, then we can get lots of good fighters from Hawaii, Samoa, Tonga and Fiji, and just let them bang

The are all tough as fuk and chins from God, and when people say 265 cap because no good fighters over that weight, yeah ok try going to Tonga and telling them that, they'll lay you out cold like a fool

Jesus! How big is this guy?

I've actually been watching some slap fighting this last week or so...

The LHW champ, Wolverine has hilariously painful lookkng slaps:

Seemed like young James has no power. And he's kinds rigid when he's winding up.

Seemed like young James has no power. And he's kinds rigid when he's winding up.
He did a lot of damage though, you can see at the end.

Wolverine is apparently a former MMA fighter, I've been trying to find out his name, but all I can find is a short clip at the 2 minute mark of this video...

Anyone recognise him...?

Better than Kamotsky?

Attachments

• competitive-slapping-is-a-real-sport1200-1573553821_1200x900.jpg
    competitive-slapping-is-a-real-sport1200-1573553821_1200x900.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 6
UFC just need to remove 265 cap and get it over and done with, then we can get lots of good fighters from Hawaii, Samoa, Tonga and Fiji, and just let them bang

The are all tough as fuk and chins from God, and when people say 265 cap because no good fighters over that weight, yeah ok try going to Tonga and telling them that, they'll lay you out cold like a fool
The 265 cap is retarded. But I dunno if that's UFC's fault or the retarded sanctioning bodies. Would love to see more HW islanders fight. A lot of doormen bouncers here in vegas are pacific islanders. They always say they're the runt in their family @6'2 330lb.

Back