Frank Mir - "I've been told this Steroid could stay In my system for 2 years"

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
““It is frustrating to now be told that USADA has changed their mind about the February 5 test, claiming that the sample they once cleared is now clouded with the same trace metabolite,” Mir said in the Facebook statement. “Even more frustrating is that I've been told that the long term metabolite could date back two years, prior to the implementation of USADA standards and possibly to a time when I had a legal exemption for testosterone replacement therapy.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/...issues-statement-on-two-year-usada-suspension

I understand people believe that USADA made up some new theory for Jones, but this is something Frank Mir said 2 years ago. Before Jon even popped the first time. I'm not suggesting Jon is innocent necessarily, but the consistency of the story from USADA throughout these 2 cases does lend some credibility to the Idea that these recent failures were not re-Ingestions on Jones part.

Last edited:
main-qimg-cb80e0c4ed3c0c8db528a328caa5ebce

They're both cheaters, just give it up, geez.

Mir refuses to tap to USADA strikes.

Mir refuses to tap to USADA strikes.

There's an nba player who also had an oral steroid stay in system for years. People acting like it's unheard of are ignorant.

That being said Mir deserved to be suspended. For all the conspiracy theories about ufc and Jones he did serve a 15 month suspension.

Jon went to arbitration, put up his defense, and co-operated with everything USADA was asking of him (aka became an informant)

Frank did not go to arbitration, did not even bother with a proper defense and did not cooperate with USADA or handle his situation correctly so he should just stfu at this point

Same metabolite with 2 different situations. If frank was smarter about it he could have gotten the reduced sentencing and same treatment

Jon went to arbitration, put up his defense, and co-operated with everything USADA was asking of him (aka became an informant)

Frank did not go to arbitration, did not even bother with a proper defense and did not cooperate with USADA or handle his situation correctly so he should just stfu at this point

Same metabolite with 2 different situations. If frank was smarter about it he could have gotten the reduced sentencing and same treatment
That is all in relation to the first test from back In 2017. The current drama Is about the recurrent positive tests.

There's an nba player who also had an oral steroid stay in system for years. People acting like it's unheard of are ignorant.

That being said Mir deserved to be suspended. For all the conspiracy theories about ufc and Jones he did serve a 15 month suspension.
90% of NBA players have oral steroids in their system

We are all on steroids.

I mean even dart players gets caught on PEDs these days and golfers.

Mir is goofy.T-bol is illegal. His TRT doesn’t cover it. He isn’t going to get turinabol metabolites from his testosterone replacement.

Take a break Franky, sip a couple of cold ones, eat some ass and come back when clean

"Frank, this steroid could stay in your system for two years." -Kenny Florian

““It is frustrating to now be told that USADA has changed their mind about the February 5 test, claiming that the sample they once cleared is now clouded with the same trace metabolite,” Mir said in the Facebook statement. “Even more frustrating is that I've been told that the long term metabolite could date back two years, prior to the implementation of USADA standards and possibly to a time when I had a legal exemption for testosterone replacement therapy.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/...issues-statement-on-two-year-usada-suspension

I understand people believe that USADA made up some new theory for Jones, but this is something Frank Mir said 2 years ago. Before Jon even popped the first time. I'm not suggesting Jon is innocent necessarily, but the consistency of the story from USADA throughout these 2 cases does lend some credibility to the Idea that these recent failures were not re-Ingestions on Jones part.

Frank stfu. Trt didn't consist of eating tbols so just drop it.

“Even more frustrating is that I've been told that the long term metabolite could date back two years.."

It's not clear who told him that. Was it USADA or some guy from Sherdog?

“Even more frustrating is that I've been told that the long term metabolite could date back two years.."

It's not clear who told him that. Was it USADA or some guy from Sherdog?
I dunno.

That's up In the air I suppose, lol

Presumably someone from USADA or In the know.

As far as I know, Mir was the first fighter to test positive for turinabol In all of combat sports. I don't think anyone at least In this community knew anything about It at the time.

Mir is goofy.T-bol is illegal. His TRT doesn’t cover it. He isn’t going to get turinabol metabolites from his testosterone replacement.

LOL look at this dummy here. Drug testing not classical music. It is jazz.

Mir could easily have <excuse missing> it is all cleared up already because <insert Joe Rogan podcast shilling>. Learn some science.

Back