Frank Mir: Amongst fighters, we know Khabib is the best LW. Conor wouldn't make past first round

Best way to find out is to make the damn fight happen!

But in the meantime we're talking about interim title fights, when the current title holder isn't injured.
right? time off for maternity leave. what a pansy. next time conor don't be so selfish and hold up both the featherweight and lightweight divisions.

The guy who made the p4p top 5 all time crumble in 13 seconds? He's not more accomplished than a guy with 2 good wins?

Also, lol at trying to discredit Eddie Alvarez.

Again, I made it clear Khabib could very well beat Conor, but their accomplishments aren't even comparable.

I never claimed who was more accomplished. I was just teasing you about the dumb manner in which you stated it.

As far as im concerned its a pick em fight.

Wouldn't make it past the first round against the decisioner?

Conor could easily knock khabib out, who just rushes in with his chin in the air.

Mir is clearly not a Conor fan. Should've lost to Aldo, Mendes and Alvarez. When he beats them, shouldn't be on p4p lists either, and won't last 5 minutes against Khabib. It's well known Frank has a huge ego, so I'm curious what he'll say if Conor beats Khabib. Will he go the Luke Thomas - Jon Jones route or come back to earth (I'm picking the former).

Problem is Johnson connected 4 times on khabib, hurting him once. If Connor connects 4 times herb is stopping the fight.

Problem is Johnson connected 4 times on khabib, hurting him once. If Connor connects 4 times herb is stopping the fight.

He didnt hurt him. It's just Rogan being an overreacting dumbass as usual

Yes and 37 out of 41 fighters picked Nate to beat Conor. Not really saying much. Eddie was supposed to be a real test. Aldo was supposed to make short work of him. We've seen it all before.

Rda was not a top 5 fighter when they fought.

Kz6BTiA.jpg

Khabib was getting lit up a bit by Michael Johnson. I have a hard time seeing Conor defending Khabib's takedowns. Everyone Khabib has fought has been taken down and that's a terrible sign for Conor.

So far Dan Henderson n Frank Mir believe Khabib can beat Conor. Hm.

Conor has a great mouth. Dana tested. Mir approved. Whatever gets you paid. You do you, Connie. You do you.

Khabib was getting lit up a bit by Michael Johnson. I have a hard time seeing Conor defending Khabib's takedowns. Everyone Khabib has fought has been taken down and that's a terrible sign for Conor.

So far Dan Henderson n Frank Mir believe Khabib can beat Conor. Hm.
The same hendo that said Alvarez would murder Conor?

I'm in the camp that says a guy who has been as inactive as he; in conjunction with over 70% of his wins against nobodies has no business being ranked number one.

And he certainly has no business trying to leverage hard ball.

RDA and Michael Johnson are hardly nobodies and beating them in the manner that he did is certainly impressive.

He's stylistically Conor's nightmare matchup but he's susceptible on the feet and Conor is a master at controlling distance. It's potentially the second coming of Anderson-Chael, only this time the grappler is the quiet foreigner and the striker is the brash shit talker.

He wouldn't make it past the first round...???? Khalil is damn good at what he does but who does he ever finish in the first round?

Back