Frank Mir: Amongst fighters, we know Khabib is the best LW. Conor wouldn't make past first round

Best way to find out is to make the damn fight happen!

But in the meantime we're talking about interim title fights, when the current title holder isn't injured.

Frank Mir thought Brock would destroy Overeem.

Lol at Khabib being a ''really good striker".

Not saying Khabib wouldn't beat Conor, but Conor destroying the champ who destroyed the unstoppable RDA is a bigger accomplishment than Khabib beating 20 cans and 2 non-top-5 fighters in the weight class.

The guy who beat the guy who beat the guy who beat the guy who was a total monster in the cage.

The guy who made the champ look like an amateur. Is that better?

Not really. Conor beat a guy with most of his UFC wins coming via split decision in fights where he took more damage vs guys barely in the top 10.

The first way just made you sound super dumb i thought itd be funny if i teased you.

reminder that Mir is friends with ramzan kadyrov (as are khabib, werdum, and weidman)

Habib is the best because he beat RDA 3 years ago? I hope this fight happens so Conor can take that undefeated record. We all know he will get KOed.

Not really. Conor beat a guy with most of his UFC wins coming via split decision in fights where he took more damage vs guys barely in the top 10.

The first way just made you sound super dumb i thought itd be funny if i teased you.

The guy who made the p4p top 5 all time crumble in 13 seconds? He's not more accomplished than a guy with 2 good wins?

Also, lol at trying to discredit Eddie Alvarez.

Again, I made it clear Khabib could very well beat Conor, but their accomplishments aren't even comparable.

Did they ask why the UFC kept him around for so long?
its pretty easy to see. He took alot of short notice fights for them and stayed loyal when hws all jumped ship

Conor is hated by many, nothing new here. Would love to see him fight Aldo again, this Khabib myth is getting ridiculous. Conor would KO him inside one round. If Aldo comes with his head in the right place, we witness the fight of the decade.

Yes what the fighters no is basically nothing,half of them dont have a brain cell left.90 percent of them picked against him against diaz 2,aldo,mendes,and alvarez,hell keep picking against him so he can keep winning

Khabib is the new undergroHund king, wonder what happened to the last one.
Only fools picked him to beat McG, considering his performances and skillset - he was doomed and far from best the LW.

Not Frank's first shot at the P4P#1...

Confirmed hater.

You're taking Conor hating to new levels of depravity if you believe Khabib has faced opposition of the calibre that Conor has encountered. Come back when Khabib has beaten 3 champions like Conor has.

they also knew Edwar Alvarez was gonna beat Conor

as was Jose Aldo

as was Chad Mendez
as was Dustin Poirer

envy runs deep amongst the fighters, keep underestimating Conor
yeah but we all know you cant' win them all, but conor fans seem to not remember the past. if conor fans are seriously underestimating khabib then shame on you. i'm not underestimating conor, i think khabib will beat him handily. if you think mcgregor is gonna run right through kahbib you are delusional.

You're taking Conor hating to new levels of depravity if you believe Khabib has faced opposition of the calibre that Conor has encountered. Come back when Khabib has beaten 3 champions like Conor has.
styles make fights, if you think conor is just gonna steamroll khabib you are an idiot.

Back