Frank Mir "All you people who wanna sit on your computers.."

qaOXUgV.jpg

Hahah! That's a good one.

Also in news, Big Nog is retired. For the record, I would bet on Big Nog in the rematch. After Arlovski shuts him up, we may never have to hear from Mir again...he is sub par and right behind Big Nog. Andrei is going to put him to sleep really quick.

Mir is just some bigmouth goof who trains ufc in the name of the just bleed god. He doesn't know the first thing about living the life of a martial artist.

"This follow yesterday's news that UFC Heavyweight Frank Mir, who challenged Junior dos Santos for the HW belt was granted a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)"

Haha, I can only speculate how many PEDs this goof has used over the years, I don't recall if he has ever tested positive. However, I just want to see people put him up there with Henderson, Vitor, and all the other TRT guys.

If the UFC matchmaker wasn't bad/terrible/horrible/clueless/brainless/retarded/etc we would have seen some decent fights here. Andrei vs Werdum = classic
Mir vs CV would have been a great, compelling, interesting fight. Two out of shape, unathletic, overblown 205er white guys with no skill. Instead we are gonna see Werdum vs CV (who cares--no one) and Andrei knock Frank Mir back to 2006 (also, who cares) and for the life of me I can't think of one fight that I even am interested in. Gus vs DC if it ever even happens, CV and DC are like Team Clownshoe of the UFC. Hopefully they both get injured and stripped and cry some more. That I would pay the UFC money to see. UFC this weekend? You could not coerce me to watch that in any way. A numbered UFC that is so bad that a hardcore fan would do anything to get out of watching the crap. Cut Dana, cut the matchmaker, make the UFC not suck again...

At least we have Bellator and Pride 2.0 on the horizon! Something to look forward to? NFL? I didn't even use to like NFL but considering how bad UFC has been, need to follow something. Go Raiders!

Tell me, if I stopped watching any MMA till after the Super Bowl, what would I miss?
Honda? Id see that on ESPN or some other news outlet. I haven't watched a Super Bowl since 2002 with the Raiders/Bucs...yet I can tell you what happened each year after. I only really enjoy listening/watching raiders games. Sitting through another teams game is torture. I fear UFC is becoming that.
Tell me, what would I miss? Not Frank Mir, not UFC 19whatever the fuck it is...miss some post fight interview with PVZ where she shows her intelligence is somewhere between a retarded beauty pageant contesant and a Chow Chow. http://www.dogster.com/lifestyle/dumbest-dog-breeds
Chowchows have way better personality too. I would rather sit and stare at a chowchow than watch UFC.

Lol at the OP trying to dissociate himself from us. In reality an arm chair warrior who doesn't actually believe he is one, is probably the worst of them all.

thats basically what i hear come out of peoples mouths when they hate 'im sad and my life sucks, im not at a stage in life where i can give others credit, i can only bring people down to my level'

poor kids

I clicked this thread with intention to mock the TS, but I think Mir is pretty accurate here.

Why I got from that was he thinks he can beat JDS to become a title contender.

He also seems kind of spooked of AA.

He trains with him so he knows he's outmatched and probably going to sleep. I'm surprised he signed to fight AA considering he's spoken against it since the fight was announced.

Apparently he has insurmountable respect for Andre, so he's in serious trouble.

Whoever gave Frank a thesaurus years ago did him a disservice, he knows a lot of words but rarely uses them correctly.

All of that said, his take on guys who laugh at guys who try was really on the money, respect.

I guess that probably applies to me criticizing his awful word choices, but what can you do.

The fact is that you are correct and I can't stand him. I don't think I am the target audience since I'm not that type of hater, but I find him annoying. I respect his accomplishments as a fighter and his come back after that car accident, but I don't like to listen to him speak.

100% true for 90% of the people the statement applies to. thats like, 90%*50% mental.

I clicked this thread with intention to mock the TS, but I think Mir is pretty accurate here.

If everyone listened to his actual words, he's trying to be somewhat motivational and encourage people to do more than sit behind a computer and make fun of others. He's not saying you can't also do that, but also get out there and try. He talks specifically about fatties trying to lose weight but I think he's making an analogy to fighters who people think are washed up but they are still out there training and fighting.

thats basically what i hear come out of peoples mouths when they hate 'im sad and my life sucks, im not at a stage in life where i can give others credit, i can only bring people down to my level'

poor kids

What about Dana White, his life doesn't suck and he has hated on the best and most successful mixed martial artists of all time. Successful people can often be miserable bastards, who build themselves up by tearing others down. Trump calls at least 5 people losers before he finishes his morning coffee.

poor kids

mir got lucky in his last two fights. his last fight was a coin flip and he won.

he was completely out of breath after 30 seconds fighting duffee.

my life is just fine

The fact is that you are correct and I can't stand him. I don't think I am the target audience since I'm not that type of hater, but I find him annoying. I respect his accomplishments as a fighter and his come back after that car accident, but I don't like to listen to him speak.

But guys, uh disassociate the issue by, uh disassociation.

The things he says, his actual points, are really good, but mother of god he's bad at expressing himself.

Mir is awesome. Eff the haters and their haterade.

I mainly get on Sherdog when i'm bored at work, and I reckon my job would be easier and less stressful than his.

Butthurt! Butthurt. OOOOOO The butthurt is strong in this one!! OOOOO yaaaa! I just came at how hurt in the asshole where he shits Mir is!!

Whacka whacka whacka!!

No. Good on Mir. Also, he's a good fighter.

Frank takes things very personally vs fans, always been like that. A few years back I told him I wasnt really a fan of his and a fan of Big Nog and he took it personally and got defensive. Not in a rude way, I was nice about it and he got upset rubbing it in he beat Big NOg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back