Media Frank Lester Goes In On Jon Jones And Jackson Wink Team

At some point Gregg stopped giving a shit. In the old days he was very interested in coaching and development and his cornering was good. It’s true to say that for a time Jackson had a very impressive stable of fighters with consistent fight philosophy. I think perhaps there had been aspirations for multiple dominant champions but their popularity also represented a chance to start turning a serious profit instead of relying on portions of fight purses and actual training. Once that choice was made their future was cemented firmly in riding Jones until death. Once he’s gone, the money starts drying up.

this is the guy that made jones shake in his boots about a year or so ago. this is why you see jon running scared around his property with a shotgun.

Where there's smoke there's fire. Between Cowboy, Diego, Frank Lester, & Greg Jackson telling Jones to go make some fans Jackson-Wink seems like the most shadiest of all the big gyms in America.

Super shady 3000

Could you also request that @LFAHFN22 be banned?
lol.. You gotta explain this one to me. Why the hostility? You're my favourite personality psychologist.

P.S., The term "psychologist" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

lol.. You gotta explain this one to me. Why the hostility? You're my favourite personality psychologist.

P.S., The term "psychologist" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

I have a list of all the forum posters who've doubted my skills as a psychoanalyst. Unfortunately once you've made the list it is very, very difficult to come off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back