Francisco Trinaldo mad as **** about controversial decision loss to Alex Hernandez, calls him p#$$%

Fuck Hernandez, he gave it big to cowboy
DisastrousLimpFerret-size_restricted.gif

Then he interviewed after Trinaldo as if he'd won an epic fight.
Wanker.

I agree Hernandez fought scared, he didn’t want to get slept in his home town... BUT trinaldo took the Diaz approach and just mocked him instead of applying pressure or changing up his style to actually land some offense of his own.

Neither guy deserved the win, but at least Trinaldo came to fight

FBI needs to investigate texas state athletic commission, that smells so much like corruption.

LOL The Texas commission has been terrible for decades.

Here's our buddy Paulie ranting about it after he got robbed against Juan Diaz ten years ago.

If something hasn't been done before, it's sure as shit is not going to happen under an administration that doesn't believe in government regulation.

I agree Hernandez fought scared, he didn’t want to get slept in his home town... BUT trinaldo took the Diaz approach and just mocked him instead of applying pressure or changing up his style to actually land some offense of his own.

Neither guy deserved the win, but at least Trinaldo came to fight

That Cerrone fight really did a number on Hernandez. Dude used to be pure aggression. Now, he's scared to trade.

That Cerrone fight really did a number on Hernandez. Dude used to be pure aggression. Now, he's scared to trade.

That’s exactly it, he didn’t wanna take another ass whooping like that ESPECIALLY since he was fighting at home

I've never understood the fans that sit there and pretend a fighter should sit there and run after another guy in the cage.

End of the day, they are in there to fight. He can't sprint after a guy and leave himself exposed for a knockout. Hernandez was literally on his bike and completely avoiding engaging.

Trinaldo literally stood in the middle of the cage at one point and egged him on, with his hands down, and Hernandez was Forest Gumping it still at that point.

Need to deduct fighters for failing to engage.

Back