Francisco Trinaldo mad as **** about controversial decision loss to Alex Hernandez, calls him p#$$%

FBI needs to investigate texas state athletic commission, that smells so much like corruption.

FBI needs to investigate texas state athletic commission, that smells so much like corruption.
Start by questioning @SCTwins . In the PBP he called 30-27 all 3 judges about half way thru round 2.

Watch Alex get that home cookin 30-27 on all 3 cards no matter what happens

He has some explaining to do if you ask me.

I had a few too many that night to really value my own opinion of the fight but I didnt feel like I entered super robbery territory.

Definitely didnt expect any 30-27's for either guy. Sorta figured it'd be a split at best for one guy. Pretty underwhelming for both guys

giphy.gif

Dont leave it in the hands of the judges.

(cos they suck)

You are right but if your opponent comes into the ring to not fight this is close to impossible. You can move on him but not blindly running into him if he is that much on the bicycle.

Trinaldo is a veteren -- he know's how it goes and he's been on the receiving end of some home cooking as well

You don't come out and throw 10 strikes in a round and then act shocked you didn't get the nod
Jesus , your post are really bad

Definitely a Home Town Dec.

that guy who fought bruce leeroy was upset but that fight was for Leeroy more than Hernandez' fight was for him.

I take that as a compliment coming from you -- not a fan of beta cucks

giphy.gif
"DURR DURR BETA CUCK" is all I can translate

And you REALLY dug back for a video game post to call me out on there? Really? Just go to The Arcade if you want my fresh shit.

Your name suits you
<{Heymansnicker}>

"DURR DURR BETA CUCK" is all I can translate

And you REALLY dug back for a video game post to call me out on there? Really? Just go to The Arcade if you want my fresh shit.

Your name suits you
<{Heymansnicker}>

First 2 that came up no further searching needed — all of it was constant whining about injustices , Jon Jones and fantasy games

A man doesn’t complain —- if Francisco is looking for why he lost the decision he should be looking at himself and his output as everyone above mentioned

Jorge masvidal In the past is a fighter who let fights slip away in similar fashion but finally learned that he needs to go out there and take it

First 2 that came up no further searching
And my interests in video games as well as my dislike for fighters you happen to adore is a subject of interest in this thread?
<Deported1>

"A man doesn’t complain"

Complains

And my interests in video games as well as my dislike for fighters you happen to adore is a subject of interest in this thread?
<Deported1>

"A man doesn’t complain"

Complains

How is that a complaint ? It’s an observation — I’m not asking you to stop

I call it like I see it — sorry you didn’t get the

Omg Poor Francisco trinaldo!
He threw 10 strikes the entire round but he out landed Alex Hernandez by 4 ! These mma judges are unfair and there is a Blatant home town bias ! What a horrible decision !

Your talking shit about my posts while yours are whining about how bad of a human being Jon Jones is and stealing souls in dungeons and dragons

Well he is not exactly wrong but he had it coming.
Both were just dancing and still Hernandez looked the more active at the end of the fight
Judges felt for it but Trinaldo was too confident he'd win.

Imagine opening the fridge at 1:00 am to get a snack and Trinaldo's head is in the fridge talking a bunch of random shit in Portuguese lmfao

I had money on Trinaldo, the odds were too good, I'm more pissed than him.

tl;dr
Dull fight, but clearly a robbery. The 30-27 for Hernandez are some Adelaide-Byrd level of corruption.

Back