Francisco Rivera

Rambo89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This guy had some of the most exciting fights in the division.. His slugfests with Lineker and Perez were some of the best.. He was suspended four years for clenbuterol in July of 2016 which means he should be eligible to return this summer.

Will UFC re-sign him or will he go somewhere else? Love to see him back in the UFC

He went 1-5 in his last 6 UFC fights. Four of those losses came to guys no longer on the UFC roster.

He went 1-5 in his last 6 UFC fights. Four of those losses came to guys no longer on the UFC roster.

this - plus he’s pushing close to 40 and hasn’t had a fight since being cut

why would he be resigned ?

giphy.gif

I'll never forget how Faber beat him with an eye poke pretty much like Rumble vs Kevin Burns 1.

Urijah%2BFaber%2BEye%2BPokes%2BFrancisco%2BRivera%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

I'll never forget how Faber beat him with an eye poke pretty much like Rumble vs Kevin Burns 1.

Urijah%2BFaber%2BEye%2BPokes%2BFrancisco%2BRivera%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif
Yeah, I remember this bullshitter. Rivera was doing quite well until that point.

This guy had some of the most exciting fights in the division.. His slugfests with Lineker and Perez were some of the best.. He was suspended four years for clenbuterol in July of 2016 which means he should be eligible to return this summer.

Will UFC re-sign him or will he go somewhere else? Love to see him back in the UFC

I could have swore he said he was done years ago but maybe didn't say it officially? I'm pretty sure he called it a day.

Yeah but that doesn't really tell the story. That Pickett loss was bullshit and he was lighting Faber up till that horrible eye poke where he had surgery.

He should have been 2-3-1NC You could also say he should have been 7-3- 1NC in his last 11 fights. Not trying to debate, or say you're wrong in anyway of course, it's just we all know he was better than what his record showed and was entertaining as hell!

MEDIA SCORES
Ryan Frederick
WrestlingObserver.com 29-28 Pickett
TJ DeSantis
Sherdog.com 29-28 Pickett
Paul Fontaine
WrestlingObserver.com 29-28 Pickett
Dana Becker
FightLine.com 29-28 Pickett
Danny Segura
MMAFighting.com 29-29 DRAW
MMABrasil.com.br 28-29 Rivera