Francisco Rivera vs John Lineker, who takes it?

No shit meaning Linekar weighed even more than Creepy. Linekar prob had about a 20 lb advantage against most opponents, the dude is a pansy and will be exposed now that he's no longer fighting at 125

Pansy??? You need to see the fight vs Rivera bruh

I'm gonna say Lineker by guillotine choke round 1 after a crazy slugfest

No shit meaning Linekar weighed even more than Creepy. Linekar prob had about a 20 lb advantage against most opponents, the dude is a pansy and will be exposed now that he's no longer fighting at 125

lol

Rivera easily easily wins this fight. Linekar is not a good fighter he just spams haymakers and would win because he was much bigger than opponents due to constantly missing weight. I hope to god the odds are close to even because there is no way Rivera loses besides freak injury. Cisco is bigger, better, and has longer reach.

Lol. I love threads like this.

lol right, most flyweights probably rehydrate to 135-140. So you're telling me LIneker was 160 lbs at 2 foot tall?

Back