Francisco Rivera - Rise Again!

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by YPMG, Feb 23, 2016.

1. YPMG

YPMG Patriot Nation

Cisco began to rise to the top 10 before being derailed by a (complete BS) loss to Faber and then getting rolled in an all out slug-fest with Lienkler and now has a major chance to bounce back fighting Pickett.

In all honesty, I've been a fan of this guy since his first tenure with the UFC and run in TPF and think with a little honing he could break the top 10. He's ultra violent, has fast hands, a decent wrestling base and improves with every fight. I'm expecting another big KO this weekend in London!

Anyone else a fan of this guy?

2. DVH

DVH Orange Belt

Francisco Rivera is awesome, but I'm a huge fan of Brad Pickett too. I can't wait to see the fight but it sucks that one of them has to lose and be on very shakey ground in the UFC.

3. BjPenn2016FW

BjPenn2016FW delete this account Banned

4. YPMG

YPMG Patriot Nation

Haha, Faber was toast until the illegal blow - is what it is though.

Cisco takes this out with a bang on the weekend and gets a chance to prove himself against a top 10 opponent after.

5. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

I appreciated his bang bro strategy against Lineker and feel bad he got fucked in the Faber fight, so yeah, hope he wins.