Chan Sung Jung: 73"
Ricardo Lamas: 71"
Aldo: 70"
Penn: 70"
Dominick Cruz: 68"
Frankie Edgar: 68"
Chad Mendes: 66"

His ceiling...

I'll go with 8'. That's pretty much the universal height for a regular ceiling.

His ceiling...

I'll go with 8'. That's pretty much the universal height for a regular ceiling.
Shit. It's 9' over here. I must be out of the universe
dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

I think he'll go a hell of a lot further than Lewis will.

He has beaten three cans. It's too early to call, but I don't think it's very high

He has potential but we can't really say whether he'll be a top 5 guy or just a gatekeeper. He hasn't beaten really impressive guys so far, both Curtis and Luis are just prospects at this point. They could end up being good fighters or just middle of the pack guys. And Bojan was just a can crusher that will probably get cut after losing his next fight.

He has beaten three cans. It's too early to call, but I don't think it's very high

None of his UFC fights were against cans. Two of those fighters had better records than him.

Dudes another Lavar Johnson,

Scary power but loses against anyone well rounded.

None of his UFC fights were against cans. Two of those fighters had better records than him.
So does that mean he is a can too? Or his opponents were really mismatched?

It means you're a shertard who doesn't know what a can is.
All of his wins have been against newcomers who are unproven - like Ngannou is, Blaydez, Henrique and Mihajlovic aren't going to ever contend in the UFC, they are all low level heavyweights.

Francis has a bright future which includes becoming a champ. Look forward to more fights.

War N'Gannou

Too be honest we haven't seen much of him. What stood out so fare is his scary power and that he doesn't offer anything off his back. It would be good if he could go far in the division, but for now the impression he left me is of a Derrick Lewis-tier fighter.
nah he is more skilled

Travis Browne was ranked #3 before AA took him out to the woodshed. Is Ngannou's ceiling as high as Browne's? Sure, I don't see why not.

His ceiling will gas, and the roof will be on fire.

Who was the last black french heavy weight fighter in the UFC? Cheick Kongo right?

How is he going now?

Francis's run will be the same.

Who was the last black french heavy weight fighter in the UFC? Cheick Kongo right?

How is he going now?

Francis's run will be the same.

hes alot bigger than kongo much younger much better boxing

its a silly comparison, they have very little in common

very high I think. hes BIG, STRONG, very long reach. seemed to have good gas and TDD against blaydes. in the HW division we have I dont see why he cant be top 5 at least. needs to get in with an elite camp

Back