Francis Ngannou: Won't fight in UFC again under current deal after title defense

Ngannou is richer than dana if he was to return to his homeland, which he probably will after fighting. So he can gamble.

Ngannou is richer than dana if he was to return to his homeland, which he probably will after fighting. So he can gamble.

lol, yeah, Ngannou is really going to just pack up his bags and move back to his homeland to live out his life. Sure thing bud.

lol, yeah, Ngannou is really going to just pack up his bags and move back to his homeland to live out his life. Sure thing bud.
I said when he's done fighting, chum.
I suppose you are one of those Americans that thinks africa is all lions and mud huts? Lol

I said when he's done fighting, chum.
I suppose you are one of those Americans that thinks africa is all lions and mud huts? Lol

I'm Canadian not Amercian, I just think Ngannou is too in love with the money lifestyle to go back. He'll def be wanting to be Mr Hollywood in the US or Europe or something. I can't see him taking his ball and goign home after this contract.

I'm sorry dude but "quietly asking for a raise" is the most bitchmade shit I ever heard lmao you don't quietly ask for a raise you demand one after proving your worth.

Frank proved his worth bodybagging the UFC HW "GOAT" with a single punch lol

We'll just have to agree to disagree because I think being a diva is "bitchmade". Just talking to Dana like a man in private and telling him what he thinks he's worth is what an adult would do. All this drama and social media stuff is just corny.

You say what you're worth to YOU, they say yes or no, you decide whether or not you want to re-sign. The drama is so not necessary.

More fighters should grow some balls and stand up for themselves. They get such a small % of revenue.

it blows my mind to see so many uneducated responses to fighter pay. Supply and Demand.... there will be an endless supply of fighters and they will at best add minimal value - the guys that draw, they are few and far between.

The UFC is entitled to make money - equally, the expenses, costs, risks, overhead, etc, all have to factor in. I would suggest that most organizations do not have 50% of their revenue going to employees.... there may be some, but this business is backed by immense resources and those costs are significant.

Honestly, I think it is a mostly moot point, because he will be a contender again after the fight.

Back