Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Screen-Shot-2016-04-14-at-10.12.06-AM.png

Stipe is fooked.

Last edited:
Overeems chin has never been that great but that looked like it broke his face

Well on the flip side, Francis took a wide open hook. I think Stipe also has some power. Will be a first to land wins contest.

Francis looks exactly like how you would imagine a guy with the title "baddest man on the planet" would look and it's about damn time. 6'5 265 pounds ripped

Well on the flip side, Francis took a wide open hook. I think Stipe also has some power. Will be a first to land wins contest.
Francis is the last fighter you wanna do the "take a shot to land a shot" shit with

fucking terrifying, legit one of the most vicious shots in MMA history.

and he made reem look small.

giphy.gif

Francis looks exactly like how you would imagine a guy with the title "baddest man on the planet" would look and it's about damn time. 6'5 265 pounds ripped
<{blankeye}>
Imagine If this guy took the proper training from his early 20s, He would've been unstoppable by now.

Ngannou looked like the better striker in there too. Dude apparently was inspired by Mike Tyson. He's been making Tyson proud lately.

I'm telling ya the better gif was the nerd in the crowd right after the KO. He was saying "fucking done" while cutting his throat. it was simply priceless if someone could find it. It would be second to JB guy.

That must have taken years of Overeems life. Lifted him off his feet. Ngannou has huge power, if he lands properly he will knock you old cold.. I don't care how skilled you are, it won't mean a thing.

Francis is the last fighter you wanna do the "take a shot to land a shot" shit with

Just saying the fight could literally be decided in one punch either way. Whoever lands first and cleanly will have the other on queer street. I will say though that Francis has a better chance of 1HKOing Stipe if he lands. Stipe would have to follow up with punches.

Back