News Francis Ngannou vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Set to Headline UFC Fight Night Ohio March 28th

Who Wins?

• Francis Ngannou

• Jairzinho Rozenstruik

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

That was a quick booking. No brainer fight to make though. I'll take Ngannou.

Easy win for Francis. Roz's striking feels a little overrated after the Reem fight. He struggled to do anything for 90% of that fight.

@NorrisB

HOLY SHIT!

This will be an explosive fight for sure. Someone getting koed... especially if it goes 5 rounds...

Regardless if Stipe wins or loses against DC, if Ngannou wins this fight he's going to get his rematch against Stipe for the HW belt.

giphy.gif

Technically Jair should be the better striker.

Ngannou by RD 1 KO.

Finally they book Ngannou.
It's a damn shame they make him wait 9 months to fight when he's been begging for a fight.

Ngannou by KO

What happened to Ngannou main eventing the first UFC France card?

Anyway, this should be fun...I hope. I hope this isn't Ngannou v Lewis all over again

source.gif

Nguyu is the favorite for sure, but Jairzinho has power during the entire fight and his chin is legit.

Fuck yes.

Francis sleeps him but a fantastic counter KO is possible if he gets wild. This almost has to end in a KO.

What happened to Ngannou main eventing the first UFC France card?

Anyway, this should be fun...I hope. I hope this isn't Ngannou v Lewis all over again
The process in making it legal in France took an unexpected turn, and is now delayed. That's my guess.

Back