Francis Ngannou vs. Curtis Blaydes II Set For Main Event UFC Fight Night Beijing China

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Can't speak for anyone else, but I voted Blaydes because he's improved so much so fast. I'd favor Blaydes over the Ngannou who fought Reem and Stipe.
Yeah thats fair. I have a feeling though that Ngannou might feel like he has something to prove after his last fight.

How is ngannou getting a main event after his last fight? Jesus lol

This is stupid. If Blaydes loses again, it's going to kill his momentum. If Ngannou loses, it'll be 3 in a row. Stupid, unnecessary match making.

Two thumbs way down.

JDS vs Ngannou or blaydes would be better. Killing prospects is not fun

I got Blaydes this time. The first time they fought Blaydes was so raw, Ngannou is very raw too, but Blaydes had never fought in UFC and his striking was clueless, he only knew wrestling, he even said so himself. Yet he actually wobbled Ngannou with a stiff jab in the 1st round.. he has improved so much and I think he will finish Ngannou in later rounds by good ole fashioned ground 'n' pound

Rooting for Curtis Blaydes Norwood -3 helmet hairline master race

curtis-blaydes-ufc-217-1.jpg

Ngannou hairline BTFO in 2 years

q8zCX2K.jpg
still pretty good imo considering he's 40

Going with Ngannou if he comes correct, Blaydes has a suspect chin.

Francis is gonna ko Blaydes. Francis had too much respect for Lewis's power last fight he won't be gun shy against Blaydes. Blades is also chiny and was rocked in both of his last two fights

Do we really need that rematch? Pointless fight, Ngannou needs to fight Willis, Tybura or Tuivasa. Why give him another loss so he would leave from the sport for good. Fucking clowns and their matchmaking.

It really should be:

Volkov vs Blaydes
Maybe Stipe vs Lewis
Tybura vs JDS

Fuck knows why they've decided to give Lewis a fight with Volkov and Ngannou a fight with Blaydes

Got rocked plenty of times in the Mark Hunt fight, seems to always get hit in his fights.

He got hit flush with kill shots and recovered immediately. Most other guys would have been out.

Back