Media Francis Ngannou vs Ciryl Gane first Face-off respect or Fear

Both fighters have huge appeal for wide audience.

Ngannou brings that Mike Tyson type excitement.

Gane has technical part of game that is fun to watch.

Too bad one has to lose.

Wish Ngannou wins, because he will bring more attention to mma than Gane imo.

Last edited:
I don't have a phd in armchair psychology like the average sherbro, but I find it hard to believe that a man who lived through this:

f49e400b15f88d23f17c98f64ed3245a5e8616a0.jpeg
c389d839ebc9a93543de0d7d3e01e577e49100e6.jpeg

Is likely to be scared of getting KO'd in a cage

Francis aint scared, Ciryl aint scared.
Francis has been through a lot of things in his life, he aint scared of another man in a cage.
Ciryl just doesnt give a shit about anything, it's all fun and games for him.

Francis showed respect and tried to walk back some of the trash talk, some will see it as weak, while others will see at as respectful.
I thought it was weak and takes away from the excitement of the fight, leave that respect stuff to after the fight.

Ts has a tiny dick confirmed. Being respectful is weak? Child mentality.

Fucking Goat post!!

Mothing but hespect for these two guys who are the absolute peak of human cock fighting.

Absolutely cannot wait for this rooting for Francis as he won the coin flip as I am a massive fan of both guys!!

Go to war lads and let the cards land how they may!!

Goddamn Hyped as fuck for this one!!

Let the Mountains Shake and the Sea’s swell while mother earth groans as these Titans Clash!!

War the best HW clash for the past 10 years imo!!
This is good.

Two very large, very nervous men in a foreign country trying to look casual in fron t of a huge audience, and their boss.

Let's see that staredown on fight night.

<{JustBleed}>

Neither of them looked very nervous to me, but the Goof looked at his most nervous ever when they started talking in french

u can tell francis is ready to rock right now, hope he can keep this same energy

Ciryl: J'suis content, Francis.
Francis: Peu importe ce que tu penses, je te respecte,, ne laisse pas tout ça entrer dans ta tête; on se donnera la guerre Samedi, mais je te respecte.
Ciryl: Je suis content et je suis fier de ?????

Francis told him that no matter what he thinks, he respects him, don't let it get into your head, we might go to war Saturday but I respect you
Ciryl told him that he was happy and proud to fight him...

There is just a couple words at the very end from Ciryl that I didn't catch, because Dana speaks over him STEP FORWARD PLEASE
Si quelqu'un qui a une meilleur oreille que moi, et a capté ce que Gane dit en dernier, merci d'avance!

J'ai vécu quelques années en France, c'était difficile à apprendre au début, mais c'est vite entré dans mon top 3 favorites languages <mma4>
French feels very "noble", while English feels, as Robert Pattison put it, "simple and ugly".

Gane vs Ngannou will be huge, I haven't been as excited for a UFC HW title bout since... mmmmhhhhh.... Werdum vs Cain maybe?
It was massive at the time, the Fedor slayer vs the New Breed...
It was truly the 2 best HWs of that time fighting for the most prestigious HW belt.

I guess I was pretty hyped up for Lesnar vs Mir II as well, but that fight didn't feel like the 2 best HWs in the world facing off.

Anyone else feels like putting some $$$ on Gane ITD?
I'll fell stupid if Gane wins by decision, but I just don't see Ngannou lasting 5 rounds, win or lose.

My gut tells me Bon Gamin in the 4th round, TKO.
Then let's do Gane vs Jon Jones in MMA, and in boxing let's have Ngannou vs Jake Paul and then Deontay Wilder the following week end.

Gane was also saying " je sais, je sais" while Francis was saying he respects him.
Didn't catch the end either

Gane said in french, “ u know I have a bigger one than urs right?”
Francis, “ I know and I’m sorry brother.”

Fucking Goat post!!

Mothing but hespect for these two guys who are the absolute peak of human cock fighting.

Absolutely cannot wait for this rooting for Francis as he won the coin flip as I am a massive fan of both guys!!

Go to war lads and let the cards land how they may!!

Goddamn Hyped as fuck for this one!!

Let the Mountains Shake and the Sea’s swell while mother earth groans as these Titans Clash!!

War the best HW clash for the past 10 years imo!!

Amen

Both men think they can beat each other. Which one is right?

I don't have a phd in armchair psychology like the average sherbro, but I find it hard to believe that a man who lived through this:

f49e400b15f88d23f17c98f64ed3245a5e8616a0.jpeg
c389d839ebc9a93543de0d7d3e01e577e49100e6.jpeg

Is likely to be scared of getting KO'd in a cage

He is not scared at all.
Sherdog's PhD's need to go back to Sherdog's University to attend body language courses.

Back