Francis Ngannou reveals the UFC is testing fighters for COVID-19, might fight at 249

Get a coffeemaker at home, goof. Jesus.
Seriously, just make your own fucking coffee if you are that paranoid.

I haven't had fast food or take out for almost two weeks, no way in hell I'm getting exposed just because I'm too lazy to make a burger.

Pretty telling that, despite a shortage of test kits globally, there's still plenty left for every NBA player on the roster and now UFC fighters as well

Saw Dana White at the coffee shop. He'll be spraying all fighters before they enter the cage.

Hope he enjoyed the bottom third of that coffee, since he just dumped it all out.

ET4j-1nUUAA7Z9-.jpg
the mans from afrika give him a break

Pretty telling that, despite a shortage of test kits globally, there's still plenty left for every NBA player on the roster and now UFC fighters as well
Don’t forget US Congress. No symptoms and still tested.

You do realize that the Coronavirus is ongoing ?
so we don't now the final death rates
and thousands are dying in spite of the country lock down around the world

and google Spanish flu
if you regard all flues the same
what part of in a good year did you not understand? And Covid 19 is clearly not the Spanish Flu or the Bubonic Plague and that's my point. I'm not saying it's not a serious problem (so is the flu) but people are overreacting.

The flu has and will continue to kill way more people than the Coronavirus. Maybe Covid 19 might kill more people than the flu this year for one year maybe it could. The Flu kills hundreds of thousands in a good year.

the difference is the Flu is part of the plan.

but this isn't the flu dude, people can't breath.

no point in going for coffee if you have to go through all that LMAO

Mind boggling that people still compare Coronavirus to the flu .....regardless WAR Ngannou and hope he fights as soon as it’s safe for everyone
True, COVID 19 deaths as of now: 36,226
Source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Until recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated the annual mortality burden of influenza to be 250 000 to 500 000 all-cause deaths globally; however, a 2017 study indicated a substantially higher mortality burden, at 290 000-650 000 influenza-associated deaths from respiratory causes alone, and a 2019 study estimated 99 000-200 000 deaths from lower respiratory tract infections directly caused by influenza.
source : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6815659/

So as of today,COVID-19 has killed 36k people, and last year influenza killed between 250k and 650k. Obviously COVID-19 has only been around a few months, but even if you multiply the deaths per month x 12 estimating for an entire year, the total would still be less then the flu.

True, COVID 19 deaths as of now: 36,226
Source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Until recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated the annual mortality burden of influenza to be 250 000 to 500 000 all-cause deaths globally; however, a 2017 study indicated a substantially higher mortality burden, at 290 000-650 000 influenza-associated deaths from respiratory causes alone, and a 2019 study estimated 99 000-200 000 deaths from lower respiratory tract infections directly caused by influenza.
source : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6815659/

So as of today,COVID-19 has killed 36k people, and last year influenza killed between 250k and 650k. Obviously COVID-19 has only been around a few months, but even if you multiply the deaths per month x 12 estimating for an entire year, the total would still be less then the flu.
Do people that recover from the flu have a reduced lung capacity? Much more to this than the death total .... but don’t feel like debating this on a MMA site .... I come here to stop thinking about the Coronavirus for a bit ....hope you and your loved ones stay safe

Good luck getting a test in your hometown. Even if you are sick AF. At least we know where some of the test kits are going.

Back