Francis Ngannou Prepared to Leave UFC for Professional Boxing and "Nuke Some Fools"

Would you like to see Francis fight as a pro boxer?

• Total voters
Must be a typo in that article, it said only a few steps behind when the writer probably meant few dozen steps...and that's being charitable

Jesus that's harsh. For real? He seems like he could do very well if he got his cardio and pacing down.
he never had any cardio. He has no interest in filling the holes in his game. Sorry but....nope.

do you just not like rogan and are trying to make him look bad?
Rogan needs zero assistance to make himself look bad, he's a fountain of idiocy.

He thought that Rousey could beat half of the men's Bantamweights.

He compared Rousey to prime Roy Jones Jr.

She already has the best ground game, man or woman, in UFC history, and now you're talking about someone who might have the best striking too? She's a prime Mike Tyson except better.
Joe Rogan to ESPN's Dan Lebatard - November 2015
He thought she had the best striking (man or woman) in UFC history and better than prime Tyson.

Tried to convince an actual fighter in Cerrone that Rousey had good striking technique:

Oh and he also thinks that blacks have a different (and inferior) brain to whites:
(Timestamped)

Don’t ever listen to Joe Rogan. This is the same man who said Ronda could out box Floyd.

Also the same guy who convinced Brendan Schaub that he was a stand-up comedian.

Francis is 32. "Sooner or later" better be sooner if he wants to get serious. He shouldn't wait until he's 36. (Wilder is 32; Fury, 30; Joshua and Ruiz, 29.) It could take at least two years to get his boxing to a high pro level. And of course he'll need a good gas tank which could go downhill as he hits his mid-30s.

If Miocic dominated him what do you think even a piss poor journeyman will do to him?

In 16 oz gloves he would hit like a golf cart...

He's the one who'll get "nuked" if he tries boxing with the pros. Good for him if he can squeeze at least one huge payday out of it I guess, but if he seriously thinks he's got the skills to hang with professionals who have been doing it their whole careers, he's in for a rude awakening.

No, I'm pretty sure it's because that's the opportunity he had. But if given the opportunity to box for better money, he'll def make the jump.
His trainer told him his boxing is shit but it will work in mma
Legit

His trainer told him his boxing is shit but it will work in mma
Legit

I'm sure it was terrible back when he first started. That's what I mean in terms of opportunity. I think he's competent enough to KO a few people in boxing now. I could be wrong, but most HW's aren't that good. And Ngannou already has some experience.

He will knock Mayweather out inside 4 rounds.

If Deontay Wilder can rack up KO's, I can see Ngannou racking up some KO's.

Well, except Deontay Wilder is literally better at everything in boxing..... that's why he medalled in the Olympics while Ngannou's trainer said "maybe you should try MMA. Boxing isnt for you."

2dabb4.jpg

Back