Francis Ngannou is going to retire as the greatest HW of all time.

didnt fedor go like a decade undefeated?

those weren’t title shots ?
He only defended his title 3 times; once against Big Nog, once against Cro Cop, and once against Mark Hunt. PRIDE mostly matched their champions in fun fights where the title wasn't on the line and only rarely made them "defend" against the top contender.

Stipe holds the PRIDE & UFC HW title defense record at a whopping 3. Even more than Fedor. So it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.
its as if people are acting like nganou is the only HW fighter with 1 punch ko power

almost 99.9 percent of HW fighters could ko anyone with one punch

hes nothing special.. prime jds and cain imo where superior than him

hell i even think shane carwin could beat him

I was super skeptical after his losses to Stipe and Derrick Lewis, but this new patient version of him is the most dangerous MMA fighter I ever seen I think he easily dispatches Stipe and Jairzhino and will have a very long reign at the top of HW.

You just can’t teach the timing and power that he has.
Does Dana want him to be champion?

His best wins are Reem, Cain, JDS and Arlo. It sounds amazing on paper, but all of them are old, out of their prime.
- Arlo is 3-9 and was 0-3 before fighting Ngannou - not much of a win
- Cain came back after years, looked in very bad shape, retired again after - not much of a win
- Reem - out of his prime, he is still worthy of being ranked, decent win
- JDS - same as Reem

Also, Blaydes, who is a top HW.

The Lewis and Stipe fights were terrible for him.
1st one - no heart at all, 3nd one - no cardio

Not such a great resume.
Sure he is 33 and if he fights 3 times a year (of if he has Romero's longevity) he might have a top resume in the end.

Well first he will need to do something about his dog shit fight IQ, garbage grappling and poor gas tank.

Right now hes pretty much just and arm.

Side note but fuck Dana White for putting Blaydes against him (twice) and now Jairzhino it’s like he doesn’t know how to properly fucking build a contender without throwing him to the fucking wolves.

So if these are wolves hes been thrown to, what is he?
Doesn't fit with the argument you're trying to make ..
To be the best you beat the best.

its as if people are acting like nganou is the only HW fighter with 1 punch ko power

almost 99.9 percent of HW fighters could ko anyone with one punch
Lmao yeah they "could", but for some reason they don't. Ngannou could, and he did.

Lmao yeah they "could", but for some reason they don't. Ngannou could, and he did.
both jds and cain where undefeeated after claiming the title.. nganou lost left and right .. yeah hes special.. u believe he fough prime cain and jds do u?

Side note but fuck Dana White for putting Blaydes against him (twice) and now Jairzhino it’s like he doesn’t know how to properly fucking build a contender without throwing him to the fucking wolves.
I think Jairzhino lost all his stock in that Overeem fight tbh. No one wanted to fight Ngannou and he didn't want to sit on the shelf. Blaydes has already built himself back up. With this DC Stipe rematch on the back burner the HW division is slowing down. It just seems like Ngannou is Blaydes cryptonite probably because if he hits him once the fight is over.

both jds and cain where undefeeated after claiming the title..
wtf does that even mean? JdS lost before getting the belt, then lost in his second title defense. Cain got only to 9-0 before getting KTFO.
They both got finished several times including in their primes, both got KOd, both got submitted.

nganou lost left and right .. yeah hes special.. u believe he fough prime cain and jds do u?
JdS was totally in his prime, and Cain would get KOd the exact same way if he was 10 years younger.

Ho and yeah, he beat them both in 1min37sec, combined.

<13>

I was super skeptical after his losses to Stipe and Derrick Lewis, but this new patient version of him is the most dangerous MMA fighter I ever seen I think he easily dispatches Stipe and Jairzhino and will have a very long reign at the top of HW.

You just can’t teach the timing and power that he has.
If he takes hi time and developed compuse then yes. I avree that he smokes sttipe in a rematch

That's a bold thing to say, considering that Gane, Rozenstruik and to an extent Blaydes get better with each fight and are (with the exception of Jairzinho) pretty well-rounded fighters.

He only defended his title 3 times; once against Big Nog, once against Cro Cop, and once against Mark Hunt. PRIDE mostly matched their champions in fun fights where the title wasn't on the line and only rarely made them "defend" against the top contender.

Do you understand that Pride also had 2nd world title = Grand Prix?

Pride had both systems, lineal with defences and classic World championship, World cup like in other sports where all the best athletes gather in one tournamnet do determine the best.

Other than that, basicaly every Fedor's Top 10 opponent was a legit defence of no.1 status, and also if he lost in lesser fights to unranked opponents, some other fighter would have overtaken him.

That's a bold thing to say, considering that Gane, Rozenstruik and to an extent Blaydes get better with each fight and are (with the exception of Jairzinho) pretty well-rounded fighters.
Blaydes and Gane are the future for sure, but I see Ngannou fighting Stipe (maybe twice) and Jones before them.

Jairzinho is shit. Dude lost four rounds, four minutes and fifty four seconds versus Reem. But he can end it with one blow. Dangerous opponent he is.

Nganou deserves that titleshot. I see him dismantling Stipe in the rematch.

*Greatest heavyweight to ever crack rocks with a rod and hammer*

Biggy Boy will be a very difficult opponent, he may lose that.

I believe he may lose it bc Jairzhino doesn't fears him and bc of that will Francis fear him... this is going to lead to a different fight than Francis fans think.

just my opinion.
Agree.

You talk about being thrown to the wolves. Yet you expect him to be champ for a long time? When you’re the champ there are always wolves at your door. That’s the way it’s supposed to be. A true champ takes the next best man in line, always.
Congrats on making it to Yellow Belt and not getting banned.

Stipe beats Big Frank again.

Have you seen his gas tank against Black Beast and Stipe?
<{MingNope}><JRSmith40>

Back