Francis Ngannou is A level athlete

abedm

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
with that explosive power an athletic ability had he been born in America he probably be a dominant nfl or nba all star

61i6TTJxClL._SS500.jpg

3 months of training and he's taking the HW strap.
Easy.

With D level grappling and cardio who’s probably realistically pushing 40.

Get off his BBC folks

Perhaps, but he didn't have a lifetime of high level athletic comp to forge his body. Just good genetics

Hes going to beat Cain and then beat Stipe. The loss to Stipe has made him far better. Will easily be HW champ by end of year.

I doubt this guy is clean

With an E Level Gas Tank
fast twitch muscle fiber fatigues a lot faster

That is why it is interesting that there is a lack of Olympic medalists from wrestling in mma. Cause a lot of them lack the muscle fiber for striking

Seems like mma requires a good balance of fast twitch muscle fiber which tire extremely fast
an slow twitch muscle fiber which is were your gas tank comes from
an then there is also a second type of fast twitch muscle fiber but not as fast as the other fast twitch muscle and stores more energy and it seems like grapplers have more of this muscle type.

We should adopt an F-Zero style A-E ranking system, and then compare fighters with F Zero pilots.

fast twitch muscle fiber fatigues a lot faster

That is why it is interesting that there is a lack of Olympic medalists from wrestling in mma. Cause a lot of them lack the muscle fiber for striking

Seems like mma requires a good balance of fast twitch muscle fiber which tire extremely fast
an slow twitch muscle fiber which is were your gas tank comes from
an then there is also a second type of fast twitch muscle fiber but not as fast as the other fast twitch muscle and stores more energy and it seems like grapplers have more of this muscle type.
Let me guess, you have a masters in Bro Science from the U of FC?

A-Level is so 2018
A+Level is 2019
(incl. Cardio)
Cain is A+Level
(Also Sea-Level)

Back