Media Francis Ngannou Definitely Wants Jon Jones Superfight

The only reason Jones would move up to HW is if there is a beatable champ (like Bisping when GSP finally moved up).

Even with DC as a HW champ, Jones still won't move because he knows DC will be at his advantage (he said it himself).

So Jones fighting Ngannou ? Lol
Yes we all know how much a pussy Jones is, Goat lol dont make me Laugh, GOAT of picograms

Scary fight for Jones

Huge Jones fan, there's two fights @ HW that would worry me for Bones and that's Stipe and Ngannou.

The only reason Jones would move up to HW is if there is a beatable champ (like Bisping when GSP finally moved up).

Even with DC as a HW champ, Jones still won't move because he knows DC will be at his advantage (he said it himself).

So Jones fighting Ngannou ? Lol
For sure.

If he won't even move up to face a well rounded fighter who is capable of winning fights wherever they go be it standing KO, wrestlefuck GnP, submission or grinding out a decision who he's already beaten twice he wouldn't dare move up to face a guy who's only chance is a ko punch he is technically superior to in ever aspect of the game out side of that one punch power.

Who the hell would really when you look at it that way, you'd have to be a fucking crazy person, haha.

If Jones survives the first 2 minutes of the fight, he probably would win. If not => and thats the realistic scenario, Ngannou would put his lights out.

Can you provide a photo or video of him fighting someone weighing in under 186 lbs? I don't recall that ever happening but damn, if that's true and I just missed it somehow I'm not impressed at all...

Back