Media Francis Ngannou Definitely Wants Jon Jones Superfight

Oh fuqq off and beat a few heavyweights that matter before you start picking on smaller champions.

Bones finishes him round 3.

Francis doesn’t have the cardio. Jon takes him down, with an eventual submission.

I don't know who made this but lol

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Jon isn't even a very big LHW

He walks around in the 220s and has absolutely no problem cutting

No need to move up

Jones only fights old washed up men who cant fight middleweight anymore

tenor.gif
Aside from raw punching power I really don't see much going on for N'gannou, taking JDS this weekend feel he's the better all around fighter.

Jones looking for a good HW champ to matchup with, kinda like GSP did with Bisping and what Silva wanted to do but unfortunately for him, Jones just kept winning so he knew he was fucked in that regard.

Unless N'gannou's gas tank changed from his previous fights, N'gannou would only have a puncher's chance and some size against Jones.

I don't think Jones would take that fight.

And Nguyo can't cut to 205.

Also there are fights at LWH for Jones:

- Santos
- Rakic
- Reyes
- Walker

I'm down to him moving up if he beats those guys.

He’d get fucking murdered by Ngannou which is why it will never happen

The evolution of the term "superfight" in MMA is so weird. First it was two of the best in the sport fighting for essentially it's own title.

Then it was two long reigning champs from different weight classes fighting with one moving up or down like GSP/Penn 2 or GSP/Anderson.

Then it meant basically any two champs from different weights fighting each other like Cejudo/TJ.

Now I guess it basically just means two people from different weights fighting each other?

Jones would be smelling salt.

Jon Jones knows whats up.

He doesn't want that smoke.

Back