Media Francis Ngannou Definitely Wants Jon Jones Superfight

I think you'd be surprised, Frank.

40mzrvq.png

The only reason Jones would move up to HW is if there is a beatable champ (like Bisping when GSP finally moved up).

Even with DC as a HW champ, Jones still won't move because he knows DC will be at his advantage (he said it himself).

So Jones fighting Ngannou ? Lol

The only reason Jones would move up to HW is if there is a beatable champ (like Bisping when GSP finally moved up).
Like the dude he literally made cry?

I got Ngannou in This fight.

• 30 lbs bigger
  • Nigh identical reach
  • Genuine one shot ko power
  • Good TDD
  • Too strong for jones
Jon would have to get FNS respect on the feet and imo he will get KOED inside 3 minutes. Jon should stay at LHW and enhance his legacy.​

Jones would only take the fight if Ngannou dropped to LHW... and since he can't I doubt the fight happens. Jones will only move to HW for an easier champion (similar to GSP)

People in hell want ice water.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Jon is waiting for a heavyweight Bisping.

Derrick Lewis vs Jon Jones 2021 confirmed

• 30 lbs bigger
  • Nigh identical reach
  • Good TDD
  • Too strong for jones
Jon would have to get FNS respect on the feet and imo he will get KOED inside 3 minutes. Jon should stay at LHW and enhance his legacy.​
Gassman Ngannou would gas after R1

bones doesn't fight hws, it's very dangerous, he only takes 205's fights

• 30 lbs bigger
  • Nigh identical reach
  • Good TDD
  • Too strong for jones
Roids matter

The guy who's biggest achievement is beating a shot Overeem and a never was Blaydes wants to fight the GOAT ? Of course he does maybe he should become champ in his own division first

Back