Francis Ngannou’s coach Dewey Cooper got death threats after Stipe fight

Oh, right, because if you're a girl and you like sex then you must be a clown with mental problems.

<{outtahere}>
they are hypergamous degenerates with chemical shit on their faces and plastic in their body that stuff must destroy your mental health, no morals no self respect, just degeneracy

they are hypergamous degenerates with chemical shit on their faces and plastic in their body that stuff must destroy your mental health, no morals no self respect, just degeneracy

You sound like a virgin

Are you one of those incels?

{<jordan}

It's absolutely disgusting that he got death threats. Still anyone that supports eye for an eye and even calls himself the "nicest, coolest guy" is an absolute 'expletive'

Who cared enough about Francis to threaten this guy... I'm thinking dude made this shit up just to be relevant..

Your bizarre hard on for Cooper is actually proof that he's likely telling the truth. You've made a bunch of ridiculous claims about his competence, and you seem to hate him for no particular reason. It wouldn't surprise me if there are other MMA fans who are similarly inclined but took the extra step of sending him obnoxious DMs.

The hive mind of MMA fans deciding that some personality in the sport or adjacent to the sport is a total fraud and then harassing them on social media is not exactly an unheard of phenomenon.
Not that personal dummy....dude acts like a clown and was a joke of a fighter.

The fact that you haven't heard of him doesn't mean that he's unknown to other MMA fans. There were people here and on Twitter who were trying to turn him into the new Edmond after Ngannou lost to Stipe. I saw several people posting stupid shit about him in the weeks after that fight.
So what I shouldn’t ask why he is getting death threats? What’s your point exactly?

So what I shouldn’t ask why he is getting death threats? What’s your point exactly?

The fuck? I just explained to you why he was probably getting harassed.

Didn't say that you should or shouldn't do anything.

Last edited:
200px-Dewey_Cooper.jpg
View attachment 381949View attachment 381951

Dewey Cooper is a gangster lol
200.gif

He worships a pedophile???

Dewey Cooper’s “professional” boxing record is like 21 wins and 3 losses but the combined record of the guys he beat is like 8 wins and 72 losses.

He is a joke. Someone needs to pull the video of when he fought Gary Goodridge in K-1.....Gary put his hands down and let Cooper freely swing at him and he laughed.
what's your record? and can Gary even remember his?

it wasn't a mom joke it was a question , english isn't even my first language yet my understanding of it is far greater than yours

Of course your first language isn't English.

By the way you talk about women I'd guess your first language is probably Arabic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back