Francis Ngannou’s coach Dewey Cooper got death threats after Stipe fight

Well durr but how did letting people tee off on him work out long term for him?
I don’t think Gary would do that a lot against people who could actually hit.

That was the point, he felt safe against “useless flurry” Cooper....durr

It wasn't just Ngannou's takedown defense. He was swinging for the fences with telegraphed punches that gassed him out early. His striking coach should absolutely take some blame.
Exactly and Kevin Lee’s stand up still sucks. His wrestling threat/top game keeps guys from just blasting Lee.

That has nothing to do with Cooper.

He's lying though, I spammed him tons of messages but never got a single reply.

I don’t think Gary would do that a lot against people who could actually hit.

That was the point, he felt safe against “useless flurry” Cooper....durr
Well right and now.he has catastrophic brain damage. You're trying super hard not to get a simple point though so..

<Fedor23>

Well right and now.he has catastrophic brain damage. You're trying super hard not to get a simple point though so..

<Fedor23>
Nope it’s you that must also have brain damage.....Gary did not lose one brain cell against Cooper(and that’s what we are taking about here, take your ADHD meds).

Yo, I spent a lot of time with Cooper both at gyms and at his house. I wouldn't worry about him one bit. Dude is strapped, isn't afraid to let'm bark, and is OG when it comes to defending himself. Duder will be fine.

Nope it’s you that must also have brain damage.....Gary did not lose one brain cell against Cooper(and that’s what we are taking about here, take your ADHD meds).
So if you're not knocked out the punches don't cause any damage?

<YeahOKJen>

Lol....you must be Cooper himself....his record in K-1 was 5 wins and 12 losses....all wins by close decision.

His 45 and whatever record was comprised of regional/club circuit level guys dumbass. Look into things before acting like you know jack-sh*t.

You bring up his MMA “career”, he fount the same guy twice to get some wins and you talk about Cooper not being stopped....when the hell did Cooper ever stop anybody???

Your reading comprehension is very bad. The only reason his mma career came up was as part of the total of his fights. Also, I don't think you quite understand the weight gap between cruiserweight and heavyweight in kickboxing so of course he lost to the "monsters in K-1". if you could read, you would have seen I actually mentioned that. BTW, he drew with Aerts(but you seem to know dick all about kickboxing so that will probably go over your manlet head). You're simply doing your best to ignore that fact that you were wrong AND you have trouble reading. Good luck in life doofus.

Exactly and Kevin Lee’s stand up still sucks. His wrestling threat/top game keeps guys from just blasting Lee.

That has nothing to do with Cooper.
Lee's striking offense by MMA standards is not bad. It's just his defense that is garbage.

just saying thats a reason why he was getting hate/heat. once francis pretty much got embarassed fans were laying it into the coaches and his corner lol
Exactly when it got exposed that nganuu had no ground game people were asking wtf his camp was doing.

It wasn't just Ngannou's takedown defense. He was swinging for the fences with telegraphed punches that gassed him out early. His striking coach should absolutely take some blame.

So wait... The 33 strikes Nagannou threw gassed him out and not the 6 takedowns and 100 shots he was hit with? Interesting theory

Your reading comprehension is very bad. The only reason his mma career came up was as part of the total of his fights. Also, I don't think you quite understand the weight gap between cruiserweight and heavyweight in kickboxing so of course he lost to the "monsters in K-1". if you could read, you would have seen I actually mentioned that. BTW, he drew with Aerts(but you seem to know dick all about kickboxing so that will probably go over your manlet head). You're simply doing your best to ignore that fact that you were wrong AND you have trouble reading. Good luck in life doofus.
Yeah you ridin his balls hard and making every excuse to make Cooper appear legit.

Hope he paid you well but I am guessing you were cheap.

So if you're not knocked out the punches don't cause any damage?

<YeahOKJen>
Lol...didn’t take your meds eh? go watch that fight specifically and see if Cooper did ANY damage.

But I am gonna assume you still won’t get it. Dumb gonna dumb.

So wait... The 33 strikes Nagannou threw gassed him out and not the 6 takedowns and 100 shots he was hit with? Interesting theory
Don’t ignore the fact that Francis was getting lit up on the feet as well dummy.

Well it's not like he fought the bigger echelon HW like JLB, Hunt or Sem Schilt.
The people he fought must not have much " muscle mass" advantage ( I remember him being between 96-100 for these fights ) and most of those opponents save Goodridge and Mighty Mo ( who aren't exctly the most skillful ) would fight in the -100 kg ( if it wasn't already the case ) nowadays..

He did survive fights with Aerts, Glaube Feitosa, Ruslan Karaev, Goodridge and Mo without getting KTFO and that alone is commandable.. and I don't even like him..
All I remember about him careerwise is that pathetic circus fight against a 46 years old Don Wilson in full contact rules...

Lol...didn’t take your meds eh? go watch that fight specifically and see if Cooper did ANY damage.

But I am gonna assume you still won’t get it. Dumb gonna dumb.
Letting someone punch you in skull no good. Skull hold brain. You need brain to think good and have job and remember who people is when dey talk to you.

I don't know how to dumb it down anymore maybe you get it now. If.not go watch some interviews with him during the last five years or so.

200px-Dewey_Cooper.jpg
View attachment 381949View attachment 381951

Dewey Cooper is a gangster lol
200.gif

I all know if a keyboard tough guy give any one a death threat then they need to get a life and grow the fuck up.

Back