Media Francis during face off with Gane : "No matter what you think, i respect you"

Nice!
I like their mutual respect.

No need for a fabricated beef to make me want to watch them!

Don't blink!!!!!

I’m kind of on both ends of the spectrum; I agree with your statement, but sometimes the build up makes the fight legendary (ie: Conor vs. Nate I).

Q364U8p.gif

Gane started With
C - Tu y vas Francis ( You're going at it / you push it )
F - No matter what you think I respect you, don't let that enter in your game ,we are going to deliver a War Saturday
-C Ok, Ok Voilà c'est mieux comme ça ( Okay I prefer that way ) Je suis content et fier [..?] ( I'm happy and proud that ...?)

Edit :
I might be wrong any french speaker to translate ,I feel he is saying "Je suis content Francis" ( I'm happy Francis" instead of Tu y vas Francis. (you push it Francis)

Last edited:
People who take shit talking seriously in the UFC with people who don't really have a personal dislike of one another are the equivalent of WWE marks.

These guys are here to make each other money and disliking each other in actuality is more the exception than the rule.

Holy fuck what is wrong with these reporters shitting on Francis!? He's definitely has his faults, he's human so shit happens. That being said, some of this is straight up bullshit.
Reporters spewing out false information.

I like both guys and I think Gane is gonna win, but fucking christ I kinda want Francis to win just to make a statement to these fuckers.

This is also mad disrespectful from the UFC social media team, shame on them.

Francis's version of "it's just business". Funny how arrogant and chirpy he was right before that lol

MANIPULATION; FRANCIS IS PLAYING 4D CHESS TRYING TO CREATE A WEDGE BETWEEN CYRIL AND LOPEZ .
He's shook Cyril's got this

Reactions: MGS
So then why did he change the story from he knocked down Gane in sparring to knocking him out? As someone with a PhD in shookology and minor in respectology that seems off

Back