Francis Carmont vs Phelipe Lins at Bellator DYNAMITE

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Francis Carmont vs Phelipe Lins will be alternate bout at Bellator 142

Carmont is coming off a dominate decision win since in his Bellator debut at 205 pounds. Phelipe Lins is making his return after after a brutal knee injury while throwing a punch ended his fight and unblemished record

Hell yeah, was wondering when Lins would return. This is a big step up coming off an injury though, hopefully he can pull this one off.

rooting for Lins

this tournament needs some diversity

rooting for Lins

this tournament needs some diversity

Never wish for a fighter to get hurt. And I don't now. But a dream scenario would be Lins wins, Newton beats Davis, Mo\vassell winner cant continue and a Lins vs Newton Final

Never wish for a fighter to get hurt. And I don't now. But a dream scenario would be Lins wins, Newton beats Davis, Mo\vassell winner cant continue and a Lins vs Newton Final

i honestly can't tell if your trolling or if your serious

Not a fan of Carmont but its a good alternate fight.

Guessing its a prelim on SPike.com.

Not a bad alternate. But fuck. Davis, Newton, Mo and now Carmont as a reserve. This thing could get slowed to a snail's pace fast.

A lot of slow fighters in this tourney but a) good to see 'em back at Bellator and b) good to see Lins back.

Lins is a solid prospect, I was really looking forward to see McGeary vs Lins in the last torunament but that injury fuck it all

Carmont looked pretty bad in his belator debut imo, pulling for Lins here

so in other words, let's hope nobody in the tournament gets hurt.

I actually thougt Carmont should have been directly in the tourney.

Back