France : Turkish and Azeri mobs looking for Armenians

tenor.gif
Overrated.

Turks attacked Murder at the embassy in Tokyo when they were lining up to vote. Turks are bigoted scumbags

Turkish and Azeri mobs in France are searching for Armenians to beat up.

A Chirstian nation (France) has ethno-religious Islamic supremacists attacking a Christian minority. This would never happen in a Muslim nation, i.e. no minority within a Muslim nation would try to attacking Muslim groups because Muslim mobs would decimate the minority. In France , and Western Europe as a whole, Islamic and Turkish supremacists can act like this because they know the majority and the law will treat them with kid gloves.

There were earlier reports of Armenian protesters being attacked.

From the Independent

Video shows Turkish and Azeri nationals ‘looking for Armenians’ in France
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-france-armenians-vienne-video-b1422175.html

----

Vice is reporting that ultranationalist Turkish group the Grey Wolves were hunting for Armenians.
Turkish Ultranationalist Group Linked to “Hunt For Armenians” in France
The Grey Wolves, a militant group which is banned in a number of countries, has been accused of orchestrating marches targeting Armenians near Lyon.

I wonder what @tramendous thinks about this:

A bunch of poor people on boats arent going to destroy your country. Its the same refugee demonization as always.

518hYa2VuKL.jpg

1921-ed-cartoon-1.jpg

“Let them all in!!”, “a few immigrants on boats won’t do any harm!!” ...

<LikeReally5>

My wife is Armenian and I'm very close to the Armenian community. A lot of my friends' vehicles or homes have been damaged (cars keyed, windows smashed,). They were displaying their flag or Armenian colors. Turks and Azeris are scouring the city here too looking for targets. It's disgusting.

The armenian official gov account on twitter literally posted a monk holding a gun. You wont find any religious stuff on either Azerbaijan or turkish military/gov accounts. For armenia its a religious war.
Armenians aren't calling this a religious war. Artsakh is being invaded. Azeris blew up a maternity hospital last week. They're defending themselves from an invasion. This tension is being brought outside of the disputed land and into where Armenians live due to the Diaspora.

Armenians deny armenian terrorism and massacres against turks/muslims. 60 of 64 mosques in Nagarno karabakh have been destroyed by armenia after the first war. Greece destroyed dozens of mosques or converted them into toilets or animal pens. I haven't seen any muslim crying about that. Right wingers are pushing for a white Christian supremacist identity so why be a hypocrite? Macron and europe have made incendiary remarks against Islam and turkey. Have also helped PKK suicide bombers to blow up civilians and forced syrians living under their reign to adopt marxist socialiam. Greece has threatened turkey.
Nobody believes that the Armenians have responded proportionally to the massacres they've endured at the hands of Turkish genociders. Nobody. Not even a single serious historian.

Good luck pushing the propaganda fueled lies

Armenian are a beloved people everywhere they go. They are educated, hard working, and learn the language of where they live all while maintaining their heritage and culture. They're extremely well integrated.

Meanwhile, you can't say the same about the Turks. I lived in Berlin for a summer in 2010 and, at the time, I was horrified by how they were being treated. They were perceived as people who didn't want to integrate, learned little to no German, and just kept to themselves and their community working menial jobs. At the time I thought the problem was systemic but I came to find out there were a lot of social programs at their disposal to integrate, but they choose not to, but then they claim the world is so unfair to them.

My ex fiance at the time was half German and half Turkish and even she disliked the Turks in Germany.

Now I'm married to an Armenian and I've seen first hand the aggression of Turks towards their community and community centers and property. Have the Armenians responded? Yes they have and I don't support that. But it's nowhere near as bad as what the Turks have done. And anyone paying attention to what's happening in Artsakh right now would know that it has the makings of a future genocide.

Nobody believes that the Armenians have responded proportionally to the massacres they've endured at the hands of Turkish genociders. Nobody. Not even a single serious historian.

Good luck pushing the propaganda fueled lies
Where did I say they have?

Armenian terrorism and massacres on the fronts with Russia were the precursor to the "genocide" (which many historians dispute was even a genocide)

Armenians aren't calling this a religious war. Artsakh is being invaded. Azeris blew up a maternity hospital last week. They're defending themselves from an invasion. This tension is being brought outside of the disputed land and into where Armenians live due to the Diaspora.
And armenians regularly blow up civilian housing blocks by lobbing ballistic missiles as Ganja

"Invasion"

Nagorno karabakh belongs to Azerbaijan. Armenia invaded in the 90s and seized it, then ethnically cleansed all the turks living there

Very few serious historians outside of Turkey dispute it was a genocide.
Bernard Lewis, heath lowry, norman stone aren't Turkish

A genocide is systematic and organized. No one disputes armenians were killed but most died of starvation during the long marches or were attacked by tribal bandits. The state also hung 51 officers for it and arrested around 1000 others.

Is France really a Christian nation? I don't think it has an official religion.

Back