France : Turkish and Azeri mobs looking for Armenians

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Turkish and Azeri mobs in France are searching for Armenians to beat up.

A Chirstian nation (France) has ethno-religious Islamic supremacists attacking a Christian minority. This would never happen in a Muslim nation, i.e. no minority within a Muslim nation would try to attacking Muslim groups because Muslim mobs would decimate the minority. In France , and Western Europe as a whole, Islamic and Turkish supremacists can act like this because they know the majority and the law will treat them with kid gloves.

There were earlier reports of Armenian protesters being attacked.

From the Independent

Video shows Turkish and Azeri nationals ‘looking for Armenians’ in France
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-france-armenians-vienne-video-b1422175.html

----

Vice is reporting that ultranationalist Turkish group the Grey Wolves were hunting for Armenians.
Turkish Ultranationalist Group Linked to “Hunt For Armenians” in France
The Grey Wolves, a militant group which is banned in a number of countries, has been accused of orchestrating marches targeting Armenians near Lyon.

Happens eveywhere

Not just france

There are videos of armenians and azeris beating each other in moscow, la etc

This in response to 2 azeri teens being beaten up by a gang of armenian men

Also lol at calling turks religious.

Sounds like something Jews regularly go through.

Must be scary to be a minority in a Muslim country and Muslim city

Erdogan has whipped up a lot of religious tribalism.
Religion can also act as a proxy for ethnic nationalism.
The armenian official gov account on twitter literally posted a monk holding a gun. You wont find any religious stuff on either Azerbaijan or turkish military/gov accounts. For armenia its a religious war.

Erdogan will get us in WW3 to get reelected. I hope we don't have to article 5 with that fucker when Russia starts taking him to the wood shed.

The armenian official gov account on twitter literally posted a monk holding a gun. You wont find any religious stuff on either Azerbaijan or turkish military/gov accounts. For armenia its a religious war.
Turkey denies the Armenian genocide. Turkey re-converted Hagia Sophia to a Mosque . A Turkish Isamic institution recently destroyed a historial Greek Orthodox church in Turkey. Turkey under Erdogan is pushing an Islamic supremacist identity. Erdogan has made inciandiary statements against Macron and Europe. He has threatened Greece.

So posting a pic of a monk holding a gun pales in significance. This is a both a religious and ethnic war for Turkey. Azeris are Turkic speakers and Muslim. Armenia is non Turkic and Christian and has a bad history with Turks.

oh these are the grey wolves? these are actually designed as a extremist right wing organizations.

Turks now going straight to hell for supporting Shia Azeris.

congratulations-you-just-played-yourself.jpg

WW3 will be over islamists and those that protect them v non islamists at this rate

Turkey denies the Armenian genocide. Turkey re-converted Hagia Sophia to a Mosque . A Turkish Isamic institution recently destroyed a historial Greek Orthodox church in Turkey. Turkey under Erdogan is pushing an Islamic supremacist identity. Erdogan has made inciandiary statements against Macron and Europe. He has threatened Greece.

So posting a pic of a monk holding a gun pales in significance. This is a both a religious and ethnic war for Turkey. Azeris are Turkic speakers and Muslim. Armenia is non Turkic and Christian and has a bad history with Turks.
Armenians deny armenian terrorism and massacres against turks/muslims. 60 of 64 mosques in Nagarno karabakh have been destroyed by armenia after the first war. Greece destroyed dozens of mosques or converted them into toilets or animal pens. I haven't seen any muslim crying about that. Right wingers are pushing for a white Christian supremacist identity so why be a hypocrite? Macron and europe have made incendiary remarks against Islam and turkey. Have also helped PKK suicide bombers to blow up civilians and forced syrians living under their reign to adopt marxist socialiam. Greece has threatened turkey.

I do ask the question is there anything positive have we gotten from decades importing of non-assimilating people to the west?

Erdogan has whipped up a lot of religious tribalism.
Religion can also act as a proxy for ethnic nationalism.
I feel like in some cases like turkey, thst the second two aspects overlap a great deal. I wonder if a Christian can be seen a Patriot there?

Back