Fox Sports : "Didn't Daniel Cormier have the right to know"? Dana - "......No"

For those saying "No", then what about the T/e ratio? DC probably would have asked for more tests. It's very suspicious.

This all day long. I'am sure if Daniel knew about the out of wack T/E levels he would have asked for further testing (CIR).

Are all those celebrities also surrounded by years of rumors about their habit from such sources as training partners, industry insiders, etc though?

Not really sure that question could be answered unless yer like a borderline Paparazzi type fanatic of said people. I'd venture that most starlets/actors who wind up in rehab had plenty of people in the know of their issues.

dc isn't the person to ask for more tests. the ac should run more tests if they have reason to do so. not because dc asks them.

DC had every right to know, his opponent testing positive for coke wouldve raised a stronger awareness of potential foul play and of course he has every right to have his reps request follow up testing and more scrutiny during the matter.

Now were left wondering what happened with the questionable t/e levels while the UFC attempt to sweep it under the rug.

The denfense on this forum for Jon Jones from delusional fans is becoming a bit absurd. Scramble to grasp at straws all you want, this whole mess reeks.

Are all those celebrities also surrounded by years of rumors about their habit from such sources as training partners, industry insiders, etc though?

I have no clue what jon's situation is, i was just responding to the general statement about rehab.

still can't believe a certain degree of people here is so far up Jones' butt that they can't admit all the things coming up are at least a little sketchy... and are actually defending him. And Dana, and UFC and NSAC.

Daniel doesn't need to know.... the ufc and nsac need to know and do something about immediatly but apparently that interferes with their bottom line so... yeah, drug testing needs to independent of both these going forward but like that'll happen.

I'm telling you though that WADA by law has to inform Jones as well. So Jones and the commission both got his results. Jones had to know or WADA totally boofed the situation up.

Edit: Unless as theorized, the information was passed to Jon Jones and somebody made sure it didn't get to him.

WADA wasn't involved. The nsac just claims to follow their protocols. They're the ones claiming they only informed the ufc. I have no idea if that means they didn't follow their own rules.

DC had every right to know, his opponent testing positive for coke wouldve raised a stronger awareness of potential foul play and of course he has every right to have his reps request follow up testing and more scrutiny during the matter.

Now were left wondering what happened with the questionable t/e levels while the UFC attempt to sweep it under the rug.

The denfense on this forum for Jon Jones from delusional fans is becoming a bit absurd. Scramble to grasp at straws all you want, this whole mess reeks.

you're irrational. dc doesn't get access to jones testing for something that should not have been tested for and was not against the rules. insisting he had a right to know is delusional. lol at stronger awareness of potential foul play.

again, the only argument is that the t/e results required follow up by the ac. not because dc said so.

i'm sure that jones' pre and post fight test will come back clean. especially with the results coming out two weeks before the fight. if he pops in either one of those tests, he's a complete idiot. cocaine doesn't stay in your system that long. not like marijuana.

i still believe that jones should be suspended and fined. doubt either will happen though since the commission isn't taking action due to this not being a banned substance under WADA out of competition guidelines.

I wonder how the scenario would have played out if he was fighting Conor Mcgregor. Surely he would have been told.

UFC is such a joke. Everyone playing on completely different playing fields.

still can't believe a certain degree of people here is so far up Jones' butt that they can't admit all the things coming up are at least a little sketchy... and are actually defending him. And Dana, and UFC and NSAC.

has anyone said the t/e results aren't "sketchy"?

The commission only informs if there is a violation. They didn't deem his test in violation of any set rules. It's not a defense of jones. It's a statement of what happened and the reasons given.

I don't think DC has the right to know JJ did coke a month before their fight.

WADA wasn't involved. The nsac just claims to follow their protocols. They're the ones claiming they only informed the ufc. I have no idea if that means they didn't follow their own rules.

I get what you're saying. I'm just telling you that the the testing laboratory has to send the results to Jon Jones. There's really no other way around this unless the lab went rogue.

B6xuJluIIAAzZGc.png

I wonder how the scenario would have played out if he was fighting Conor Mcgregor. Surely he would have been told.

UFC is such a joke. Everyone playing on completely different playing fields.

conor would have been told what? your opponent tested for cocaine, which is not a violation of the rules and shouldn't have been tested?

everyone's on a different playing field, yet you invent a scenario that has never happened before.

The commission only informs if there is a violation. They didn't deem his test in violation of any set rules. It's not a defense of jones. It's a statement of what happened and the reasons given.

you're delusional!

derp.

Right. Instead of getting pissed at Jones or the UFC, turn your scorn to the NSAC which was running this bowl of fruits and nuts.

Back