Fox Sports : "Didn't Daniel Cormier have the right to know"? Dana - "......No"

For those saying "No", then what about the T/e ratio? DC probably would have asked for more tests. It's very suspicious.

Actually, with medical privacy laws, and no regulations being broken (which is stupid as it seems like illegal drugs in your system should be a regulation), Cormier probably didn't have a right to know.

this. people either never heard of HIPAA Laws or just dont care for them. hope most here never work in the Health profession

Since the commission informed the ufc and not jones, i'd assume proper releases had been signed to inform them.

DC did not have any reason to be informed since no rules had been broken.

t/e = .19

That isn't suspicious?

You realize that those aren't medical records, they're drug tests which are actually a matter of public record due to them being done by a government sanctioned body.

...and considering they found nothing illegal according to their tests they had no basis to give Cormier the results anymore than they did to tell him how high his T-cell count was right?

Again, Cormier didn't have a "right" to know.

Since the commission informed the ufc and not jones, i'd assume proper releases had been signed to inform them.

DC did not have any reason to be informed since no rules had been broken.

Jones definitely knew though (or someone in his camp at a high position of power at least). I know that Helwani stated that Jon Jones didn't know but it simply can't be true. Somebody had the actual drug testing procedure form and it says explicitly that two parties get told about the drug test: the commission and the fighter. If the commission went and tattled on Jones to the UFC then that's a different matter entirely.

The life of a king, don't hate it. Dana backing his Jordan, Gretzky, Ali. Celebrity Rehab is MMA answer to Jordan going to baseball for a year and a half from the NBA for gambling. Lets hope he gets on the show Celebrity rehab with Dr. Drew, it can really grow the sport and add more casuals.

Funniest statement by Dana ever... A rock and a hard place eh Dana.

no shit DC had the right to know that his opponent was not clean before the fight.

someone should repost that video lol

Dude they were having a fight not a surprise pregnancy. If he knew and then refused he'd look like the other thing you can call a cat. Knew and lost he lost to a druggy, win you beat the druggy....

For those saying "No", then what about the T/e ratio? DC probably would have asked for more tests. It's very suspicious.

Which Jones could've/most definitely would've declined on behalf of not being in any sort of violation.

dc isn't the person to ask for more tests. the ac should run more tests if they have reason to do so. not because dc asks them.

Jones definitely knew though (or someone in his camp at a high position of power at least). I know that Helwani stated that Jon Jones didn't know but it simply can't be true. Somebody had the actual drug testing procedure form and it says explicitly that two parties get told about the drug test: the commission and the fighter. If the commission went and tattled on Jones to the UFC then that's a different matter entirely.

The commission said they only informed the ufc. They said the ufc wanted to handle informing jon. Not sure why that was the process.

I don't think it's even the publics business. It's cocaine.. Not a PED. If you actually give a shit that this dude blew a little nose candy once get a fucking life.

people who check themselves into rehab dont just "do a little nose candy once". Dummy.

people who check themselves into rehab dont just "do a little nose candy once". Dummy.

Meh, celebrities always run to rehab when caught to save face, whether they actually have a problem with drugs or not.

The commission said they only informed the ufc. They said the ufc wanted to handle informing jon. Not sure why that was the process.

I'm telling you though that WADA by law has to inform Jones as well. So Jones and the commission both got his results. Jones had to know or WADA totally boofed the situation up.

Edit: Unless as theorized, the information was passed to Jon Jones and somebody made sure it didn't get to him.

Meh, celebrities always run to rehab when caught to save face, whether they actually have a problem with drugs or not.
Are all those celebrities also surrounded by years of rumors about their habit from such sources as training partners, industry insiders, etc though?

Back