Social FOX shows how they have mastered the flip-flop and how no one notices it

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
FOX has completely shown how shallow they are like other media outlets by taking an about face about their logic on "show us your proof give us your information. It's all deep state". Now as the Government leads us to war we have to trust Pompeo and his information gathering through the intelligence agencies. The same agencies that FOX was crying about when it came to handling the investigation of President Trump now we have to accept the information that Pompeo and the parties involved in getting us potentially into another war.

Yes TYT but deny what they are pointing out.

But the legs on those women...

That's what FOX wants people to focus on not the twisted logic coming out of their mouths. They just hope enough of their pro corporate deep state stuff sticks for people not to notice. They are just like every other media outlet right now pushing for war.

Well it is just propaganda and for profit entertainment.

I want to add I cannot get over CNBC especially international in the morning after my workout at 4 am they cannot stop talking about the positives given they are from London not many people from there will be harmed.

That's what FOX wants people to focus on not the twisted logic coming out of their mouths. They just hope enough of their pro corporate deep state stuff sticks for people not to notice. They are just like every other media outlet right now pushing for war.

I haven’t even been watching cable news. I can only imagine how hard the war drums are beating.

A presidential election during a war with Iran???

That’s a cable news wet dream.

I haven’t even been watching cable news. I can only imagine how hard the war drums are beating.

I am pretty sure any action will happen after the election but it takes 6 months to a year to build a case and wait for a trigger event to move on anything. Look after the bombing of the Twin towers we had a number of opportunities to hit Bin Laden but we for whatever reason decided not too as people say we should take aggressive action. Look how we took out the Iranian General with a key hit. "If you want to go full deep state maybe they thought the twin towers bombing was not enough to use for entering in a larger war with the American people and the felt other opportunities would come about to change people's perception?". Bin Laden according to actual intelligence officials and former members of delta have stated they where told not to actively seek any action on Bin Laden and where removed from key areas well before 9/11 and Bush was in office. You can get that Clinton seemed to be fine with this logic though they did hit a baby milk factory or something and had a ship hit with a bomb during some odd action.

Yes. Tucker Carlson and every other non establishment America first patriot has pointed this hypocrisy out.

Jimmy dore types on the left and the alt right are the anti war types.

Jimmy dores videos have been demonetized since the assassination. The message YouTube is sending is stop being rabidly anti war.

Just to add, the MOST EGREGIOUS media flip flop is from the left.

who shrieked establishment hysteria as trump tried to get us out of Iraq and Syria. They called him a coward, a Putin puppet, we are abandoning the Kurds, abandoning isreal, and on and on and on it went.

and liberals on this site shamelessly parroted the accusations.

only jimmy dore and Kyle kulinski represented the left who agreed with trumps pullout from the Middle East

I am pretty sure any action will happen after the election but it takes 6 months to a year to build a case and wait for a trigger event to move on anything. Look after the bombing of the Twin towers we had a number of opportunities to hit Bin Laden but we for whatever reason decided not too as people say we should take aggressive action. Look how we took out the Iranian General with a key hit. "If you want to go full deep state maybe they thought the twin towers bombing was not enough to use for entering in a larger war with the American people and the felt other opportunities would come about to change people's perception?". Bin Laden according to actual intelligence officials and former members of delta have stated they where told not to actively seek any action on Bin Laden and where removed from key areas well before 9/11 and Bush was in office. You can get that Clinton seemed to be fine with this logic though they did hit a baby milk factory or something and had a ship hit with a bomb during some odd action.

We’re not going to war.

Yes. Tucker Carlson and every other non establishment America first patriot has pointed this hypocrisy out.

Jimmy dore types on the left and the alt right are the anti war types.

Jimmy dores videos have been demonetized since the assassination. The message YouTube is sending is stop being rabidly anti war.

It's easy to see why Dores has been demonetized because even as Trump launched the attack on the General somehow in Dores eyes it's the dam democratic establishment fault and Obama's fault. I used to be the biggest Dores supporter but he has gone full circle nuts lately with conspiracies. Used to watch him a lot because he supported people like Sanders and Gabbard as well as having Yang on but now he just plain nuts. Even his wife at times has a hard time working with the stuff coming out of his mouth. I have become an Emma fan and not so much a TYT fan but Emma decided not to move to California and to keep her Rebel HQ separate by a Nation and only go to HQ when being ask to be a guest.

Last edited:
We’re not going to war.

It's not in the scale of an invasion but we can set the events up to force Iran to hit sites in Iraq giving us a reason to bomb infrastructure in Iran such as power plants and oil fields. This is all about destabilizing Iran and cutting their ability to produce oil in larger quantities. Most of this action came about after a broken OPEC meeting where Iran would not agree to aggressive production cuts.

big difference between actual intelligence and crooked cops, you do need a bit of intelligence to realize that though

It's not in the scale of an invasion but we can set the events up to force Iran to hit sites in Iraq giving us a reason to bomb infrastructure in Iran such as power plants and oil fields. This is all about destabilizing Iran and cutting their ability to produce oil in larger quantities. Most of this action came about after a broken OPEC meeting where Iran would not agree to aggressive production cuts.

Oh, you’re not talking about war, you’re just talking about spreading freedom. Why, that’s as American as apple pie.

Unfortunately...

I truly do feel for the people of Iran, and the entire ME in general. It’s just a fucking mess.

big difference between actual intelligence and crooked cops, you do need a bit of intelligence to realize that though

It's the same people "crooked cops" doing the intelligence gathering. Somehow that data is OK but not digging into Trump's past dealings overseas.

It's easy to see why Dores has been demonetized because even as Trump launched the attack on the General somehow in Dores eyes it's the dam democratic establishment fault and Obama's fault. I used to be the biggest Dores supporter but he has gone full circle nuts lately with conspiracies. Used to watch him a lot because he supported people like Sanders and Gabbard as well as having Yang on but now he just plain nuts. Even his wife at times has a hard time working with the stuff coming out of his mouth. I have become an Emma fan and not so much a TYT fan but Emma decided not to move to California and to keep her Rebel HQ separate by a Nation and only go to HQ when being ask to be a guest.

establishment democrats and the DNC as a party is pro war.

Don’t disagree. Jimmy dore is right.

Throw in a sprinkling of NK and it’s total orgy.

So you're telling me FOX News isn't honest? Well I never!

actually Tucker has been ripping into everyone about this event

Back