Fox News the five, devotes whole block 2 Ronda

She was on the front page of MSN (again), as well. Biggest star in mma history. The haters can't take it.

Next she be on the oriely factor..

The Five has some sexy ladies. The guy from Red Eye is a total douche though.

they can put interviews on 'mainstream news' but MMA won't ever be mainstream or compare to the NFL, MLB and NBA in anyway, ever.

People still care about Fox News?

Well yes... if they don't want the nothing but the same Liberal Brainwash job from MSNBC, CBS, CNN, ABC, NBC, etc... Fox is biased, but at least it's not exactly like every other network.

I watch Foxnews more than the others. It is the highest rated because it caters more towards conservatives and Libertarians. So, it gets that market share. This does show a bias, however, what that also indicates is that CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC and just about all other news networks including fake news like the Daily Show all cater to the other side. If there were more conservative news outlets, then Fox wouldn't be the biggest because it would have to split that market share.

That being said, I always thought of MMA and boxing as more a sport that caters to conservative minded people. Many liberal progressives look down upon fighting sports as barbaric.

Did they discuss how Bethe was a trumped up contender that beat other non contenders to get a title shot?

No?

Not going to celebrate mainstream yet.

Next she be on the oriely factor..

umad.gif

Guilfoyle or Perino?

I think KG would be much more fun.

Back