Fox News hosts deride State Dept. Official George Kent..for drinking too much water

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
What kid of derangement syndrome is this? Remember the "terrorist fist bump" ?

Fox hosts Laura Ingraham and Raymond Arroya had this to say about State Dept. official George Kent who was at the Impeachment hearings.

“He drank a lot of water, Laura. I mean, fish are not this hydrated,” Arroyo said as footage of Mr Kent drinking water played. “Look, he’s — he’s always taking slugs — look, throughout the hearing, he took slugs of this thing.”

“What is this, is he on the treadmill? What is this with the water?” Ingraham replied, apparently exasperated by Mr Kent’s hydration routine. Then, with a red circle drawn around the bottle as if it were incriminating evidence, she continued: “Do you guys see that?”

Arroyo certainly did see it.

“It’s amazing,” he added. “It was like a medical sized water tower… A water silo.”

Then Ingraham decided to take it a step further, and suggested that she “thought had hid an oxygen chamber or something.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-hosts-attack-impeachment-161804946.html

I recall someone else getting ribbing for sip sip sipping from a glass of water during a televised appearance, but can't think who

Fox News, focusing on the things that matter most. I don’t give a shit if the president abused his power for political gain, that dude drank so much water! That’s the real story!

Obviously if he drinks water he's colluding with the ocean.

Quit watching Fox and go the fuck outside or something dude.

To be fair, that much water consumption could be grounds for a Reptilian. They need gallons and gallons to survive.

There should be such a thing as criminal inanity.

I’m assuming they’re mocking the dems coverage of Rubio?

I’m assuming they’re mocking the dems coverage of Rubio?
I was thinking maybe they're implying he's under the influence of something so when people talk about Trump's drug use, they can just point a finger back. But there's a pretty huge difference between someone drinking water and drawer full of illegal Sudafed. But Trump supporters just need any argument and they'll run with it regardless of logic.

Back