Elections Fox News already making excuses for a Trump debate loss

I think that just means you are biased.

Right-leaning folks may tend to think Trump looks and sounds great for his age. Just like you do for Biden.

Wait, you think Trump sounds great for his age? Do you think Trump is articulate?

It's a fact that the country was in shambles when Trump left office (soaring crime, a deep recession, a pandemic, etc.). Trump claimed that if he didn't win a second term, things would get much worse. Instead, he lost, and things have gotten much better. Those are hard, black-and-white facts. What do you think the chances are that Trump will acknowledge them in a debate?

The problem you guys have is that it's going to be really hard to make a case for your guy without lying. Which is why you A) lie a lot and B) try to make it about subjective stuff or personal smears.
My favorite is the made up anecdotes.

It's a fact that the country was in shambles when Trump left office (soaring crime, a deep recession, a pandemic, etc.). Trump claimed that if he didn't win a second term, things would get much worse. Instead, he lost, and things have gotten much better. Those are hard, black-and-white facts. What do you think the chances are that Trump will acknowledge them in a debate?

The problem you guys have is that it's going to be really hard to make a case for your guy without lying. Which is why you A) lie a lot and B) try to make it about subjective stuff or personal smears.
We've already been through this. The murder rate went up in 2021 and again in 2022. At least walk the walk and agree to a ban bet.

{<Scared}

Please read the thread. I have shared (multiple times now) my thoughts on Trump.
But you directly compared Biden and Trump and expressed the view that Biden can't "hang with" Trump in a debate and further that it's only media brainwashing that would even cause anyone to disagree with the GOP position on that.

But you directly compared Biden and Trump and expressed the view that Biden can't "hang with" Trump in a debate and further that it's only media brainwashing that would even cause anyone to disagree with the GOP position on that.

I said nothing about the "GOP position" - ever.

I have said many times that it is my own personal opinion.

Please read the thread. I have shared (multiple times now) my thoughts on Trump.
You've stated several times that you don't like Trump and feel he's aging but you aren't such a pawn to a party that you won't admit the obvious when it comes to Biden.. I loved my grandpa but later in his life I could see he was falling apart and his mind wasn't clear and its obvious Joes in the same boat.

You've stated several times that you don't like Trump and feel he's aging but you aren't such a pawn to a party that you won't admit the obvious when it comes to Biden.. I loved my grandpa but later in his life I could see he was falling apart and his mind wasn't clear and its obvious Joes in the same boat.

I hate that people are so dug into their positions on the left or right instead of looking at things objectively.

You literally can't say anything good about the other candidate (or bad about their candidate) without being labeled.

So stop watching them?
I dont watch Fox. Stop projecting. Where did I say I watched Fox?
I only watch National Entertainment news every 2 years for the election. I switch back and forth between both sides network.

BTW your Jags gave Cpt. Sunshine an ass load of money and messed up the QB market. I am worried Hurts is going to want a raise. My Dolphins friends are thinking the same thing for Tua.

I dont watch Fox. Stop projecting. Where did I say I watched Fox?
I only watch National Entertainment news every 2 years for the election. I switch back and forth between both sides network.
So stop giving them attention. Be the change you want to see in the world. :)

So stop giving them attention. Be the change you want to see in the world. :)
I was actually helping them, when you are cutting 900 million dollar checks for lying, the clicks will help them.
I think the world would be a better place with more charity. Even Fox needs some charity every now and then.

I was actually helping them, when you are cutting 900 million dollar checks for lying, the clicks will help them.
I think the world would be a better place with more charity. Even Fox needs some charity every now and then.
Admitting that you still watch cable news in 2024 is certainly a choice.

My favorite is the made up anecdotes.
Which one? Cannibals eating his uncle or his son dying in Iraq? Or maybe graduating at the top of his class in law school?

Last edited:
I said nothing about the "GOP position" - ever.

I have said many times that it is my own personal opinion.
Your own personal opinion that coincidentally been the major talking point about Republicans ever since people started expressing concerns about Trump's condition. Hmm.

I hate that people are so dug into their positions on the left or right instead of looking at things objectively.
I agree! There have been partisans ITT saying that Biden has *dementia* and that he can't hang with Trump in a debate, even though everyone saw him crush Trump in a debate.

Back