Fox 14/UFC 183 which card has better fights?

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
Fox 14:
Gus/AJ
Mousasi/Hendo
Bader/Davis
Musoke/Tumenov

183:
Silva/Diaz
Gastelum/Woodley
Tate/McMann
McCall/Lineker

Are the fights I'm most intrigued in, but besides those plenty fights that look great on both cards. Tipping the scales which card do you predict will produce better fights?

Fox 14 has the title eliminator fight at LHW but I'd have to go with 183. 183 basically has a #1 contender fight for Diaz at 170 and Silva for 185 belt. It also has a title shot possible for Gastelum if he wins impressively.

Fox 14 has the title eliminator fight at LHW but I'd have to go with 183. 183 basically has a #1 contender fight for Diaz at 170 and Silva for 185 belt. It also has a title shot possible for Gastelum if he wins impressively.

Whoa Gastelum might get a title shot? Awesome sauce I'm stoked :)

183 for me. musoke vs tumenov could be fun, but id prefer to see mccall vs lineker, also andy vs diaz and woodley vs kelvin should be awesome

183 and you even left out Mein/Alves.

They're close but I am really excited for Silva/Diaz so I personally have to go with 183.

Pretty even IMO. I wish 183 was just a little stronger.

183 and you even left out Mein/Alves.

Yeah that fight will be a barn burner if Alves will stand his ground.

Also Iaquinta/Lauzon should be sick. A couple new englanders throwing down

Fox has the best fight but 183 is a much, much better card. When Akira Corassani vs. Sam Sicilia is the 4th best fight on the card, you know something's up.

Yeah that fight will be a barn burner if Alves will stand his ground.

Also Iaquinta/Lauzon should be sick. A couple new englanders throwing down
Iaquinta is from LI

Fox has the best fight but 183 is a much, much better card. When Akira Corassani vs. Sam Sicilia is the 4th best fight on the card, you know something's up.

Iaquinta is from LI
shit I'm from the south I just associate all people in that region New Englanders my bad hahaha

Mein/Alves, J-Lau/Iaquinta and Boetsch/Leites should all be entertaining.

Back