Media Four years ago today... one of the worst strikes in UFC history was thrown (GIF)

literally the worst strike ever

vwcVpk9.gif

I always thought the SBG standing hammerfist that artem and the ginger chick who trains there was pretty bad too ( Her name escapes me).

should of had some training in the sport mma is swallowing and maybe he doesn't get posterized using that high level mma striking

One of the most brutal KO's ever because the timing of Mir's punch and Duffy moving forward quickly after whiffing were so in sync that it produced the maximum force possible pretty much.

Duffy was always too sloppy. Lots of power and athleticism but lacking the refinement to properly use it. HW is not a division you want to be constantly making mistakes that leave you open to being hit.

Looks like his arm/shoulder dislocated when we threw it, so odd looking.

Doesn't that theodora or wtf his name is recently that got booted from ufc have some of the worst strikes? He didn't pay for them but they were for lack of a better term, gay.
I mean as horrible as this punch is and Theodoros ridiculous striking was nothing is worse than Matt Riddle against the Canadian Pearson whose first name I can never remember.

He was just walking forward throwing straight 1-2s from half a mile away, it was painful to watch dude.

was there. it was one hell of a KO.
pretty sure Duffee's still on the canvas in San Diego.

I mean as horrible as this punch is and Theodoros ridiculous striking was nothing is worse than Matt Riddle against the Canadian Pearson whose first name I can never remember.

He was just walking forward throwing straight 1-2s from half a mile away, it was painful to watch dude.

lol that rings a bell, will try find it after work.

Although, have you seen Riddle recently in wrestling? Hes doing quite well for himself and looks great in the ring compared to Ronda. I know alot of people hate wrestling but if you look up Matt Riddle vs Velveteen Dream is good stuff.

lol that rings a bell, will try find it after work.

Although, have you seen Riddle recently in wrestling? Hes doing quite well for himself and looks great in the ring compared to Ronda. I know alot of people hate wrestling but if you look up Matt Riddle vs Velveteen Dream is good stuff.
I haven't no but I heard he's doing well.

Not a Wrestling fan but I am from a time before UFC so I grew up watching it and Boxing and still watch Wrestlemainia with my brothers every year cause it's hilarious and always makes for a fun night of drinking beer and laughing.

I thought CM Punk threw the worst strike in history.

Is CM Punk better than Duffee?
We're talking about real fighters, CM Punk's in his own category by himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back