Media Four years ago today... one of the worst strikes in UFC history was thrown (GIF)

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
and fellow Sherdogger Todd Duffee paid the price for it.

4oWq.gif

giphy.gif

<{hfved}>

I forgot how savage that KO was. that left hook that puts Duffee out is so damn nasty. Mir really loads up on it and perfectly turns into it. Might be the best KO of Mir's career. Duffee is deaded.

DAAAMN.

2u8gymq.jpg

Last edited:
the hell was that?

great counter from Mir

I love that fat Mir. He had zero fucks. Didn't go for one TD, was throwing nothing but hooks, knees, overhands to kill.

Dadbod Mir literally caught it, pushed it to the side, then send Duffee to CTE city lmao

I thought CM Punk threw the worst strike in history.

Is CM Punk better than Duffee?

Looks like his arm/shoulder dislocated when we threw it, so odd looking.

Doesn't that theodora or wtf his name is recently that got booted from ufc have some of the worst strikes? He didn't pay for them but they were for lack of a better term, gay.

and fellow Sherdogger Todd Duffee paid the price for it.

4oWq.gif

giphy.gif

<{hfved}>

I forgot how savage that KO was. that left hook that puts Duffee out is so damn nasty. Might be the best KO of Mir's career. Duffee goes out cold. DAMN.

2u8gymq.jpg
Remember mir been training boxing like crazy before that fight. That counter was savage and beautiful. Duffee asked for it throwing that strike from behind his back lol

One of the funnest fights ever

Just 4 years ago!? Feels like forever.
That was Mir's last win.

Whatever happened to Duffee ?
EDIT : Now I see on September 14th, Duffee finally gets to rebound

Not sure what Todd was thinking with that one. You could tell he was doomed in real time.

Back