Four year old beheaded in Moscow "for unknown reason"

am I reading this wrong or are you straight up saying that doesnt happen in christian faiths???? because if so....bwahahahaha

A lot of people are straight up saying this in the thread. It's pretty cringeworthy.

am I reading this wrong or are you straight up saying that doesnt happen in christian faiths???? because if so....bwahahahaha

It also occurs with frequency in atheism and any other group.

The difference is that Christianity doesn't have a "perfect example" pedophile for its followers to emulate! Further, the Catholic Church sect (of which I'm not a part) has been apologizing and even recompensing through courts for some time now.

Was/is the problem systemic to the burden of celibacy placed on priests in Catholicsm? Quite likely IMO. Again, I'm not a Catholic and disagree with much of how that sect does and interprets scripture, but, one thing is certain is that the teachings of Christianity don't explicitly or implicitly support pedophilia.

Islam on the other hand can't escape the dilemma of their prophet.

The difference is that Christianity doesn't have a "perfect example" pedophile for its followers to emulate! Further, the Catholic Church sect (of which I'm not a part) has been apologizing and even recompensing through courts for some time now.

Was/is the problem systemic to the burden of celibacy placed on priests in Catholicsm? Quite likely IMO. Again, I'm not a Catholic and disagree with much of how that sect does and interprets scripture, but, one thing is certain is that the teachings of Christianity don't explicitly or implicitly support pedophilia.

no they dont teach that, they teach that god is the ultimate shepard of the weak and the protector of the innocent etc etc and then they have pretty high ranking members completely robbing children...the most innocent of us all, of their lives basically, OR are implicitly involved in covering up/protecting those scum that do
I guess I just find it ironic that priests/bishops etc are suppose holier than thou, churches are suppost to be the holiest of "Sanctuaries" yet God must be allowing children to be done the way they have been for a long time thruout their illustrious history if he is the all powerful all protecting being they parade him to be and still permitting this to go on in HIS name.. its a load of crap

so yeah...in their distorted books maybe they dont explicitly teach pedophilia but at some of the highest levels of their organization there is involvement and has been for a long time, not to mention the whole list of other atrocities commited by christianity since its inception

Must this poor girls death be turned into a political point?

We have to be better than this

Show me the endless news stories of Christians cutting children's heads off and stoning women to death for getting raped. Do it. Show me the Christians "honor killing" their daughters for text messaging a boy.

Fuck off with the comparison. It doesn't work in 2016.

Christianity evolved, and Islam is trying to drag us back to the Stone Age.

"it doesnt work in 2016" lol so lets just completely forget and erase the history leading up to 2016

"we can accept god becoming man to save man, but we cant accept that man can become god to save himself" Vernon Howard

if anything what shouldnt work in 2016 is blatant control mechanisms like religion, alas there are still a large number of people that buy into this hogwash which is what makes democracy a dangerous thing

Must this poor girls death be turned into a political point?

We have to be better than this
Normally I'd disagree with this. If tragedy is the result of some political phenomena then I think its perfectly reasonable to turn it into a political point. In this case though it seems like the murderer was just insane so the only political point that should be extracted is one that deals with mental health.

no they dont teach that, they teach that god is the ultimate shepard of the weak and the protector of the innocent etc etc and then they have pretty high ranking members completely robbing children...the most innocent of us all, of their lives basically, OR are implicitly involved in covering up/protecting those scum that do
I guess I just find it ironic that priests/bishops etc are suppose holier than thou, churches are suppost to be the holiest of "Sanctuaries" yet God must be allowing children to be done the way they have been for a long time thruout their illustrious history if he is the all powerful all protecting being they parade him to be and still permitting this to go on in HIS name.. its a load of crap

so yeah...in their distorted books maybe they dont explicitly teach pedophilia but at some of the highest levels of their organization there is involvement and has been for a long time, not to mention the whole list of other atrocities commited by christianity since its inception

I hold no candle for Christianity. Or any other faith for that matter. I never met a God worth praying too; you might as well worship the Force, for all the good it will do you. And yes, in the two thousand years of it's history, the Catholic Church has committed atrocities that were unsurpassed until modern technology allowed monsters like Stalin and Hilter to commit murder on an industrial scale. There is also the long running scandal of child abuse within the Catholic Church, and repeated attempts to cover up and repress the truth about it.

However, to compare Islam and Christianity in their present day forms is ridiculous. With the exception of backwaters like some of the Balkan states or Northern Ireland, people no longer slaughter each other in the name of Christ. And to put things into perspective, the "Troubles" in Northern Ireland between Catholic Republicans and Protestant Unionists claimed the lives of around 3,000 people over a thirty year period.

Musilm extremists killed almost the same amount on a single day.

No mainstream Christian church teaches that it's OK to kill your own daughter if they "dishonour" you. Or that a woman who has been raped should be stoned to death for adultery - unless, of course, she can provide the three male witnesses required to prove she is telling the truth. Christianity doesn't force women to cover themselves from head to toe, even in the boiling heat of a Middle Eastern summer. Or allows a man to shoot a girl in the head with an AK47 because she "sinned" by attending a high school.

Islam is responsible for all that.

My namesakes were vicious bastards, as fanatical as any member of ISIS(and a damn sight tougher:)). But there are not thousands of Catholic soldiers raping, pillaging and burning their way across the Middle East any more. Catholics aren't beheading children, or gang raping girls barely into their teenage years, or making snuff movies while torturing prisoners to death. Or carrying out suicide attacks in Paris and London. Or blowing Russian airliners out of the sky.

The IRA used car bombs. ISIS would use nuclear, biological or chemical weapons if they could get their hands on them.

Christianity and Islam both began as violent, imperialistic, racist, misogynistic religions. The difference is that Christianity grew up and, for the most part, at least tries to exist as part of the modern world. Islam is stuck in the mindset of it's creators; might makes right, women are no better than animals and the only good kuffar is a dead one.

Trying to somehow mitigate the sheer vileness and sadism that runs through Islam by comparing it to Christianity's chequered past is like neo-Nazi saying, "Well, yeah, the Holocaust was bad - but the Americans killed lots of Indians and kept Blacks as slaves! They can't judge us!":rolleyes:

Last edited:
So what happens to the oil and natural gas? The whole world just starts buying from Canada, the US, for a fortune per barrel?

Please pardon the modification, but yes please.

As terrible as this is, I'd say this is definitely more a case extreme mental illness than an actual terrorist act.

In 2008 a guy decapitated the man sitting next to him on a Greyhound bus going from Winnipeg to edmonton, and the perp said God made him do it. Had he been Muslim, he would have said Allah made him do it. Wouldn't have actually made it a terrorist act.

800lb Gorilla in the room - Muslim vs Christian\European debate is moot. Europe/USA are not Muslim countries.

Europeans don't have to compete with Muslims for relevancy or survival in their own nations any more than Asians should have to compete with Europeans or Africans in theirs.

Muslims have their place, in the Middle East. That they've made a mess of their nations is all the more reason to keep them out of ours.

The fact is they are sworn enemies of Europeans back to the beginning of time. Letting them in by the millions is treason and a thinly veiled attempt at genocide.

When there are no more ethnic Germans in Germany or Swedes in Sweden, there is a word for that.

According to the left, that is fine and to be expected. It is not fine and when enough people figure it out, the tribes who engineered this mess will have problems.

Last edited:
Soldiers may not be willing to fire on poorly armed, violent invaders but you can arm right wing groups and they'll do it. Personally I would have no qualms following those orders.

Bottom Line: it's not worth the effort it takes to coddle these people.

Europeans have better things to do quite honestly and they've been patient enough.

Their problems are exactly that - their problems caused by their own stupidity and evil. They don't magically become our problems.

Last edited:

As terrible as this is, I'd say this is definitely more a case extreme mental illness than an actual terrorist act.

In 2008 a guy decapitated the man sitting next to him on a Greyhound bus going from Winnipeg to edmonton, and the perp said God made him do it. Had he been Muslim, he would have said Allah made him do it. Wouldn't have actually made it a terrorist act.

Last I heard, that guy is a free man. That's scary.

Have knife, will behead.

Issue dulled spoons to Muslims to butter and cut their bread with.

Back