Four year old beheaded in Moscow "for unknown reason"

so it was basically a holy war, was it?

Only muslims are allowed to have holy wars. When christians fight back it's baaad.

Like the crusades when the peaceful muslims were minding their own business raping and pillaging their way through europe. lol

Only muslims are allowed to have holy wars. When christians fight back it's baaad.

Like the crusades when the peaceful muslims were minding their own business raping and pillaging their way through europe. lol

Indeed. Trump advocates a temporary ban of muslim immigration into the USA and the whole world press screams out in horror.
A genocide against Christians is happening in the Middle East. The world media is suprisingly chill and quiet about it.
here are no groups as oppressed today in the Western World as white men and Christians.
Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-8.44.24-PM2.png

salon.png

TBnkkOE.png

I was reading the Huffington Post and discovered that the kid was an Islamophobe with out of control, unchecked privilege.

personally in for mass deportations and blockading the moslems of from the rest of the word till they change or kill them selves off.
K just asking. I'll hope for change too.

They've been doing this sort of thing for 1400 years....

Public school?

Did you go to school at all? The modern values that aren't in the Bible have come from secular philosophy, not from religion. The Christians just try to reverse engineer stuff so they can arbitrarily pick and choose which of "God's words" they should follow.

Yes, no one ever criticizes muslims, it's only Christians that get a shake of the stick, right? You must live in a very weird place.

Did you go to school at all? The modern values that aren't in the Bible have come from secular philosophy, not from religion. The Christians just try to reverse engineer stuff so they can arbitrarily pick and choose which of "God's words" they should follow.

Yes, no one ever criticizes muslims, it's only Christians that get a shake of the stick, right? You must live in a very weird place.

You never even specified what these "values" are, no reason to take that seriously.

The left relentlessly criticizes white Christians conservatives and ignores muslims throwing gaywads off buildings...

Cutting off a 4 year old's head and walking around the city with the head on camera saying "i'm a terrorist"...

Blowing up buildings in New York killing thousands...

Beheading Christians in their nations...

And raping and groping women, young girls and little boys in broad daylight. yep.

Lol at investigators ordering psychiatric tests. They should test out the strength of a tree limb in the town square, by hanging her by the neck from it.

not to mention her actions being described as "inappropriate"

wtf

You never even specified what these "values" are, no reason to take that seriously.

The left relentlessly criticizes white Christians conservatives and ignores muslims throwing gaywads off buildings...

Cutting off a 4 year old's head and walking around the city with the head on camera saying "i'm a terrorist"...

Blowing up buildings in New York killing thousands...

Beheading Christians in their nations...

And raping and groping women, young girls and little boys in broad daylight. yep.

You would take it seriously if you were educated on the subject, unless that education came out of a creationist school of course. Christians like to attribute the development to it's religion, despite that the Bible contradicts it (allowing slavery, torture, the death penalty, treating women as inferior to men, etc), and some even claim a monopoly on morality, which is absurd. In reality they've just followed along with the development of society, revising the word of God as the church got less and less power and secular philosophy and science has taken over. This development hasn't happened in the muslim world to the same extent so they are still more guided by religion.

Of course political criticism within a country will focus on what is present there. There's no large, powerful muslim population in any western country so they are not likely to be a relevant part of much of the political discussion. You can instead look at how the reactions are to terrorist acts. In the EU there are hundreds of terrorist acts every year and only a small percentage are made by muslims, yet those always get lifted to the forefront (understandable when it's huge things like Paris, but it happens with smaller things as well) while we don't hear much about when it's Christians or secular people that do them. It's also common for people to complain about all muslim people and not just the extremists when these things happen, so there's definitely no shortage of criticism.

Muslim countries are also commonly criticized for their lack of humane values, for example how women are treated, so even on the international political scale criticism is common (and warranted) beyond the extremists.

Anyone that doesn't see any criticism towards muslims can't be keeping up with what's going on in the world.

Apart from when people confuse extremists with ordinary people the criticism is generally warranted. The further we can get away from acting on behalf of imaginary beings, and therefor think our actions are infallibly just (blind conviction can be very dangerous), the better we will probably be off.

lol religion. The same mental illness that leads 'christians' to kill children because they are possessed by the devil/demons.

Show me the endless news stories of Christians cutting children's heads off and stoning women to death for getting raped. Do it. Show me the Christians "honor killing" their daughters for text messaging a boy.

Fuck off with the comparison. It doesn't work in 2016.

Christianity evolved, and Islam is trying to drag us back to the Stone Age.

Show me the endless news stories of Christians cutting children's heads off and stoning women to death for getting raped. Do it. Show me the Christians "honor killing" their daughters for text messaging a boy.

Fuck off with the comparison. It doesn't work in 2016.

Christianity evolved, and Islam is trying to drag us back to the Stone Age.

As an atheist I generally agree with this with the qualifier "western Christianity has evolved" because the Christianity practiced in some places, like Africa where they kill people who they think are possessed hasn't much.

Well, that's that argument settled then. The colonization and stealing of resources has no effect on the evolution of the population you massacre and steal from. Makes sense. Thanks for the education...

Awesome. A self loathing multiculturalist.

Is Germany also responsible for the Cologne rapes ?

After all, we let these people live with no access to sex !

So guilty !

Awesome. A self loathing multiculturalist.

Is Germany also responsible for the Cologne rapes ?

After all, we let these people live with no access to sex !

So guilty !

Erm... no. I just think it's funny when Christians take the moral high ground.

Erm... no. I just think it's funny when Christians take the moral high ground.

No atrocities have been commited in the name of Christianity in the last hundreds of years.

No significant sect of Christianity has advocated killing people of different religion for hundreds of years.

Stop with the relativism. It's irrelevant.

Back