Four year old beheaded in Moscow "for unknown reason"

even though most of these are because you don't understand the new testament.

i want to discuss your retort to #5

5) repaying evil with evil - 9/11 happened. Massacred the entire middle east. yeh christianity responds with kindness

did the USA go the the middle east in the name of christianity? or did they go to the middle east because were attacking the country?

i'm not even a believer in any religion but to compare christianity to islam is a fucking joke

Yes. George Bush and Tony Blair went for a walk and claimed god told them to bomb Iraq.

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to he horrors and atrocities committed by Muslims and carried out in the name of Islam.

Why would anyone hire a burka clad woman as a nanny?

Why?
Because if they didn't, it would be racist

Don't you know anything? You can't just not hire someone because of their religious dress!! This was a crazy, one off incident. People shouldn't not hire Muslims to want their infidel young children, it's the religion of peace! I'm sure most make just fine babysitters to atheists and Christians... We should be forced to hire Muslims so that we can better learn from their wonderful culture in our own homes with our families

You have no choice. You have to let Muslims immigrate into your country and blow themselves up in the subway and decapitate people because if you don't, you're an evil racist! You wouldn't want to be called a racist would you? When your children are sold into sex slavery ala Rotherham, you can at least take comfort that you're not a racist.

Lol, the full retard moment when someone implies Christian's abuse children more than Muslims. WTF
Although that's not what I said... I find it amusing that Christians consistently try to hide behind the fact that they 'aren't as bad as the other guys' when called on something and just inject that into the conversation in order to combat a non-existent claim that they themselves implied. There is absolutely zero question that there's a systemic problem with abuse of children within the Christian ranks... An epidemic of sexual abuse to be more exact. It's disgusting and they should be ashamed. But they're clearly not only no ashamed... People like you are willing to project your religions shortcomings onto another religion and turn a blind eye to it instead of owning it and looking to make changes. People like you are not only cowardly, but your attitude is a direct cause of and reason for the continuation of such abuse within your church. And you actively pay money out of your own pocket in order to fund the defense of these monsters through tithes. So, don't ever talk about another religion abusing children while you're a Christian. Glass houses were shattered in your post.

Shame on you.

But I should have expected this from someone with a Stacey Dash av.

Although that's not what I said... I find it amusing that Christians consistently try to hide behind the fact that they 'aren't as bad as the other guys' when called on something and just inject that into the conversation in order to combat a non-existent claim that they themselves implied. There is absolutely zero question that there's a systemic problem with abuse of children within the Christian ranks... An epidemic of sexual abuse to be more exact. It's disgusting and they should be ashamed. But they're clearly not only no ashamed... People like you are willing to project your religions shortcomings onto another religion and turn a blind eye to it instead of owning it and looking to make changes. People like you are not only cowardly, but your attitude is a direct cause of and reason for the continuation of such abuse within your church. And you actively pay money out of your own pocket in order to fund the defense of these monsters through tithes. So, don't ever talk about another religion abusing children while you're a Christian. Glass houses were shattered in your post.

Shame on you.

But I should have expected this from someone with a Stacey Dash av.
PFFT , maybe you shouldn't be trying to hijack the thread. Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with the OP, but keep defending Islam (its so progressive). BTW the girl in my AV is Maria Angelica Charrupi. Glad to see you have no mind set outside of partisan.

Lol, the full retard moment when someone implies Christian's abuse children more than Muslims. WTF

This is such a funny argument. Thousands of people have used their position in the christian church to abuse multiple young children. In your opinion, muslims abuse more children so christianity must be good.

It's pretty much saying "This man didn't commit a crime by raping 23 children, I once heard a story about a man who raped 24 children. Let him off!"

This is such a funny argument. Thousands of people have used their position in the christian church to abuse multiple young children. In your opinion, muslims abuse more children so christianity must be good.

It's pretty much saying "This man didn't commit a crime by raping 23 children, I once heard a story about a man who raped 24 children. Let him off!"
Not my opinion, I actually said nothing like that. I just thought it was retarded to bring up child abuse from Christianity.

However, it sounds like in your scenario, we shouldn't condemn either one.

Not my opinion, I actually said nothing like that. I just thought it was retarded to bring up child abuse from Christianity.

However, it sounds like in your scenario, we shouldn't condemn either one.

Close, I think we should condemn both. Child abuse is wrong, whether someone uses a religious position to commit prolonged crimes against multiple infants or not. Christianity isn't remotely clean from paedophilia and sexual abuse. To suggest it is is incredibly ignorant.

I can't comprehend someone killing a child like that. It completely ruins my day. Killing this person isn't enough.

You are stupid we already know that................didnt even read your post but you are still stupid
and ugly
and smell bad
and live with momma
jk...................not really
Why do I keep coming to war room this place is so full of miserable people

This is an opinion article but provides links in the article.

He does not give credit so some of the better things that has happened but other sources gloss over the bad things and how they have traded one oppressor for just a new one.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...an-then-and-33-years-after-the-revoltion.html
Sure they have lost freedoms relating to Islamic law(the dress code, restrictions on drinking etc) but while they have traded one oppressor for another it seems that the 2nd one at least made an effort to develop the country instead f leaving it in poverty and ignorance. Here's an important fact from your article

Demographically, Iran is a much different society than it was 33 years ago. Its population has grown from around 35 million in 1979 to approximately 75 million today. Before the revolution Iranians were a predominantly rural people (around 55 percent), while three decades later a large majority of Iranians (more than 70 percent) are urban dwellers.
The rural majority were essentially neglected by the Shah's regime and basically every regime before him since the fall of the Safavid Empire. Because the Islamic Revolution drew most of its popular support from the rural areas they actually felt an obligation to improve them and improve them they did. Like I said I don't want to minimize the oppression Iranians face because it is significant and so is the corruption but in many ways they are much better off than they were under the Shah. The Pahlavi regime was around for two generations and over 50 years and they did less to advance life for the average Iranian than the Islamic Republic did in less than 40 years.

There are Eastern countries that are either direct products of Western culture or have borrowed heavily from them: Japan, S.Korea, Israel and now China to name a few, and they are successful. In fact how successful they are is pretty much in proportion to how much of the West they took on board. Western culture is vastly superior in nearly every way. Sure we whine about minor details and moan that we're all "going to hell in a progressive handcart" but even that self-analysis and self-criticism is part of the formula that makes us successful. The Arab world doesn't value individual thought. The individual is told they must think like the culture not the other way around. Their extreme conservatism makes them look backwards as an answer rather than forwards.
Japan adopted Western methods and practices but in a sense they're arguably the most culturally autonomous non-Western country in the world. Japanese people have kept many of their traditions and they consume mostly their own media which reinforces their cultural norms and ideas. The reason being they were allowed to adapt to Western hegemony on their own and not under colonialism and this is a crucial point. Telling people to change at the end of a gun isn't going to engender good will.

You are stupid we already know that................didnt even read your post but you are still stupid
and ugly
and smell bad
and live with momma
jk...................not really
Why do I keep coming to war room this place is so full of miserable people

morbid curiosity?

Close, I think we should condemn both. Child abuse is wrong, whether someone uses a religious position to commit prolonged crimes against multiple infants or not. Christianity isn't remotely clean from paedophilia and sexual abuse. To suggest it is is incredibly ignorant.

Islam worships a paedophile it's a little bit different in that aspect.

She's a vile and disgusting human being irrespective of her religion. RIP to the poor child.

Back