Four year old beheaded in Moscow "for unknown reason"

'Given the clearly inappropriate behaviour of the person detained, investigators immediately appointed her to a forensic psychiatric examination to determine their ability to realise the significance of their actions and deeds.'

roff.

This is normal where they're from.

Radical Islam is gonna haunt the world til the end of time if we don't do something about it. They're breeding like rabbits and liberal govts are tolerant and letting them cross borders.

This woman needs to get the death penalty.

Round them all up and do what ever the fuck you feel like.

Why would anyone hire a burka clad woman as a nanny?

Why?

Even the blurred out picture made me ill. Fuck this woman and may she rot in searing excrement for eternity. Ugh.

Yeah OP, the lamestream russian media just cant stop being PC. :rolleyes:

lol religion. The same mental illness that leads 'christians' to kill children because they are possessed by the devil/demons.

Lol at investigators ordering psychiatric tests. They should test out the strength of a tree limb in the town square, by hanging her by the neck from it.

seems to me that Kadyrov cant fulfill his duties as a guard dog anymore and keep all Muslims in check. time to replace him imo.

lol religion. The same mental illness that leads 'christians' to kill children because they are possessed by the devil/demons.
ZOMG Its almost like they're the same religion after all!!!

Religion of peace strikes again. Maybe the whole world is wrong about Islam.

Name one negative aspect of islam that doesn't apply to christianity.

No reformation, islam is still at least 500 years behind christainity as far as modern ideas go.

seems to me that Kadyrov cant fulfill his duties as a guard dog anymore and keep all Muslims in check. time to replace him imo.

You mean the guy that protected that child bride chief of police?

Yeah no, Putin will cater to muslims if it means avoiding a third chechen war. He knows how to handle muslims by buying strongmen out.

No reformation, islam is still at least 500 years behind christainity as far as modern ideas go.

Might be something to do with the western world that they're in that state in the first place? no?

Back