Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

I... I don’t know. I’m glad she’s ok.

if fake, how many of these until normal white people are allowed to be offended?

I saw that and didn't post it because that website is fucking weird.

It has randomly-placed links that on any decent website would be a source, but it just takes you to different pages on different subjects. Probably their way of "keeping" traffic on their site.

That said, it's fucking horrible that it happened.

Google her name 'Althea Bernstein' and you can find many news agencies covering the story.

Sounds like kid who needed a story to get out of something she did or took part in. But if someone did this to her they should be prosecuted to the fullest existent of the law

even in the furthest corners of my mind, i have never stopped to consider who masturbates to car killings.

seriously. i guess that this is a fixation of yours.

im not even aware of the connection this thread.

i might be being harsh, but, you might need to go see someone.

Apparently this IS the hill you're going to die on. That's sad.

This is a good thread. This post is just the part where the GOP has tried to legalize ramming cars into protesters, but the full thread has way more info on the background.

Your projection isn't very accurate, sad to say.

Ok, so is supposed to have happened in Madison? To that girl? No witnesses?

Roll call War Room, who believes this story?

It supposedly took place at 1am on a wednesday, and you're surprised nobody saw it?

{<hhh]

Something tells me you're not being honest here lol.
Did you think that helps your case?

So there were 4 white supremacists standing around an empty intersection at 1am on a Wednesday with their magical macguyver rigged and wind resistant lighter and a spray bottle full of lighter fluid, used their hawk like night vision to spot a girl who barely even looks black driving home from subway and decided to spring their trap. From there, they began shouting racial slurs in the middle of an intersection and running at the car, and in a state of confusion, she just sat there at the empty intersection as they sprayed her down with lighter fluid, lit their lighter rigged with magic, threw it into the car and ran off as they danced and shouted "this is maga country", and nothing inside the car was burned or damaged and the lighter they threw at her disappeared, and her mom waited till "later that day" to drive her to the hospital.

Imagine falling for this after already falling for every single past hoax. Even the other people on here who want it to be true won't commit to saying they believe it.

<{MingNope}>

Heard about this on AM radio a few hours ago.

Should wait and see. This kind of attack is very out of the ordinary, so I am agnostic on whether it is true or not.

The hair on the side of her head would be burnt but it's not.

The Marxist Liberals will believe it and it'll make them more determined to destroy the West.

Why would the hair be burnt if she rubbed it from her neck onto her face?

I won't post them, but there's plenty of pics with people who have third degree burns over the majority of their faces with intact hair.

Apparently this IS the hill you're going to die on. That's sad.

This is a good thread. This post is just the part where the GOP has tried to legalize ramming cars into protesters, but the full thread has way more info on the background.

Your projection isn't very accurate, sad to say.

sorry, maybe i will see how this fits into anything we have discussed soon enough.

i usually dive deeper when im up at 4am. ill apologize then if i understand where you are coming from.

Is this true or another hoax hate crime again?

tenor.gif

Did you think that helps your case?

So there were 4 white supremacists standing around an empty intersection at 1am on a Wednesday with their magical macguyver rigged and wind resistant lighter and a spray bottle full of lighter fluid, used their hawk like night vision to spot a girl who barely even looks black driving home from subway and decided to spring their trap. From there, they began shouting racial slurs in the middle of an intersection and running at the car, and in a state of confusion, she just sat there at the empty intersection as they sprayed her down with lighter fluid, lit their lighter rigged with magic, threw it into the car and ran off as they danced and shouted "this is maga country", and nothing inside the car was burned or damaged and the lighter they threw at her disappeared, and her mom waited till "later that day" to drive her to the hospital.

Imagine falling for this after already falling for every single past hoax. Even the other people on here who want it to be true won't commit to saying they believe it.

<{MingNope}>

The TOTAL amount of fake hate crimes (according to the "comprehensive" fakehatecrimes.org) is far outpaced by the number of real ones that happen per year. It's statistically more likely that this is true, than it is to be a hoax. Abject dishonesty might tell you otherwise, but facts be the way they are regardless.

{<jimmies}

Face was doused in lighter fluid and set on fire but her hair and eyebrows are intact?

Those are contact burns, like she did it with a hot frying pan or something like that.

If it’s real and they catch the dudes, throw the book at em’. 10+ years in prison.

If she made this shit up for attention which is what it looks like.... 10+ years in prison for her too.
Hair with product in it plus lighter fluid.... she wouldnt have a face anymore

Also, how does one just swat out a fire started with lighter fluid? She also should have zero hair right now.

Hair with product in it plus lighter fluid.... she wouldnt have a face anymore

Also, how does one just swat out a fire started with lighter fluid? She also should have zero hair right now.
please dont forget that she has gorgeous fat, mocha titties.

that is really important to me

Ok, so is supposed to have happened in Madison? To that girl? No witnesses?

Roll call War Room, who believes this story?
Story sounds sketchy. Sadly there have been quite a few cases of false flags, that I am really wary of such claims. And the crime itself is just soo out of the ordinary , which is a big factor in me not believing this is true until a couple of days have passed, giving time for the authorities to investigate.

Probably would, tbh.

Will withhold judgement until I see dem legs n dat ass in a pair of white satin fullback panties.

If this isn't another set of Wolf Tickets, I hope whoever did it gets sent away for a long time.

Back